DxD X Male Cursed Reader (#4)

Sup my buddies I hope you've been having a great day. I bring you part 4 of this amazing series I love writing it and I know you guys love reading it. Anyways here is part 4 ENJOY!
<========================>

"Come now, hell awaits your arrival," you said in your demonic voice as you walk towards Yuma and Murano. Your pitch black ebony armor clinking as you continue your slow pace forward. "Stay back!" Yuma shouts you give a deep throaty chuckle before replying "What are you gonna do to stop me." You could see the fear on Yuma's face and sense her fear growing stronger as you grew ever closer. Yuma knew she and Murano weren't gonna be able to stop you, hell she knew a brigade of fallen angels wouldn't last a second on the battlefield.

"Come on Murano lets get out of here," Yuma said in hurry, eager to get away from you. "Alright, Yuma le......" Murano was cut short as you sliced her clean in half (pun intended =D) with one swing from your scythe. The ground, as well as the concrete fountain, were painted in Murano's blood and decorated with the organs that fell from her body. Stricken with fear and frozen in place Yuma looked at the horror scene come to life. She then looked towards you with a new found fear, never before did she ever think she would meet an opponent that struck so much fear in her and had this much power.

Fearing for her life Yuma created a magic circle to get out of there. You dashed forward and swung your scythe at her back and watched as the razor-sharp edge of the scythe ripped through her flesh causing a pain filled shriek to erupt from her mouth. Blood burst from the open wound and speckled the ground with red. Swinging your scythe at her again for a final blow failed as the magic circle engulfed her, taking her someplace else.  "Your time will come fallen one and soon," you say out loud. Almost instantly you remember Issei. You spin around frantically looking for Issei. When your eyes come upon his form laying on the hard ground and surrounded in a pool of his blood your eyes begin to water. You drop to your knees as tears flow freely from your black orbs. "Damn it......damn it...DAMN IT!" you scream out in between sobs. Now realizing that your childhood friend was dead and worst of all you would have to take his soul and guide him to Heaven or Hell. It was just too much, you broke down and cried. You wished that you could have saved him. You especially wished he was still alive.

At that moment the paper that anime girl handed you flew out of your pocket and burst into a massive red transportation circle. Still sobbing you looked up at the red transportation circle. It slowly descends, there is a flash of bright red light and now floating above the circle was the beautiful redhead you saw the other day. She descends to the ground and begins walking towards you. "You summoned me correctly?" you only nodded in reply. "What is it you request of me," she asked.

You stand up and say "I would like you to bring my friend back from the dead." "I can do that but I must warn you that once I bring him back from the dead he will no longer be human." "What do you mean he won't be human?" you ask puzzled as to what she meant.

She looks at You then replies "Obviously you've never heard of me, I'm Rias Gremory and I am a Devil." after hearing her say 'Devil' your eyes narrow and you grip your scythe tighter. "Now that you know what I am, I would like to know what you are." not letting your guard down you reply cautiously "I'm the Mythical entity known as the Grim Reaper." "The Grim Reaper you say, hmm interesting. Okay, Reaper one more condition if I'm going to bring your friend back." "What condition?" you cautiously ask her. Rias smiles at you then says "Both you and your friend will have to join my house of Devils." not wanting to waste this chance to bring Issei back you nod your head and say "Very well, Devil"

Immediately after you said that Rias got to work. She summoned a crimson magic circle under Issei's body and began chanting. "I call to the spirits of the underworld, bring Issei Hyoudo's soul forth so that he may rise up as my Devil servant." You watched as the circle disappeared. And since you were the Grim Reaper you can see souls and so you watched Issei's soul re-enter his body. Rias then walked forward and placed eight red pawn pieces on Issei's chest. The chess pieces glowed a bright red before sinking into his chest. "There it is done." Rias

said. "Now it is your turn," Rias said turning to you holding out a red bishop piece.

{Time skip to tomorrow}

You sat on a hill and watched Issei from a distance as just he just barely walked through the gateway of the school. You smiled because even though you gave up your freedom to Rias, you saved your friends life so it was well worth it. Besides it's not so bad you actually kinda liked the redhead. You chuckle and whisper to yourself "Look who's falling for the president of the occult research club." You watch as Issei climbs the hill and sits next to you. "How are you feeling today?" you question "Tired," Issei replies while yawning.

You chuckle "You sound just like me" you reply jokingly. Issei and you both laugh. Standing up both of you head towards the school ready to get the day over with.
<=================>
Ello buddies this series is so fun to write since this is one of my favorite animes. Also, I tried writing it differently as you could probably tell so I would like your opinion as to whether you like the writing style in this story or preferred the one in the other stories.

Please leave your reply in the comments.

Anyways I'll be posting chapter 13 for my AOT and the next chapter of this in the next few days so yeah.

Have a great day and I'll see ya next time.

Word Count: 1099

Time Finished: 9:36 A.M.

Where: Geography class again =D

Mood: Silly

Songs Listened to Disturbed - Legion of monsters and Theory of a deadman - Angel