Epilogue

Songs:

- XÓ (Beyoncé)
- Accidentally in love
- friends (Ed Sheeran)

•••

four and a half years later

"tobias! control your child!" tris yelled as she frantically tried to pack the things her three year old daughter, Acacia continued throwing out of her suitcase.

the blond, dark blue eyed little girl giggled as she stared at her mommy who gave her a playful frown.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" tobias yelled from the upper level of the house. tris smiled as she watched her husband running down holding a long suitcase in one hand.

"acacia, why are you driving mommy crazy?" he asked as he set the suitcase down and gathered his daughter in his arms instead.

"sowwy mommy" she giggled again making grabby hands.

tris smiled as she picked her little girl from his husband and kissed her head.

he grinned at his girls and wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing a kiss on her temple, "everything ready?"

"yeah, we just have to load the car" she told him.

he hummed, "I'll get to it then"

"wait!" she called out making him turn in confusion, "I never got my kiss"

he grinned and pressed his lips to hers, pulling back when his daughter shrieked and pushed his face away.

"okay okay, sorry" he said holding his hands up. tris laughed and rocked acacia back and forth.

"I love you" he mouthed.

"i love you"  she mouthed back and watched as he walked outside to put their suitcases in the trunk.

"let's go set you up princess" tris said as she caressed acacia's cheek and the little one nodded, clapping her hands.

when tris walked out of the house she was instantly welcomed by the warm weather of venwerville.

they were in the end of summer, fall approaching rapidly. she kind of loved this time of the year because it wasn't too hot not to cold out.

and yes, they had moved to venwerville.

after two years of dating, tobias proposed to tris. she was already pregnant with acacia so he thought it would be a good time to do it.

when acacia turned two the couple decided to move to venwerville. tris was ecstatic when tobias had told her the news. she couldn't believe he remembered, but he was tobias.

tobias knew everything about her.

anyways, they now lived in a house close to zayn's and unai's homes.

what had happened with the boys?

zayn eventually married Sophia and they had a kid named brandon who was infatuated with acacia even though he was only four.

unai and madison were engaged. they still didn't have any kids but they were planning on having one after they got married and madison finished mastering her career.