10. couple

dedication: itzelf4 <4

chapter ten:
couple?

tris was awoken the next morning by a noise coming from the corner of the room.

she rubbed her eyes and looked around, feeling slightly confused when she noticed that she wasn't in her room.

but memories from last night flashed in her mind when she saw four looking around in his closet, taking out a dark suit. he grabbed a button up shirt and matched the blazer and pants with a tie.

"what time is it?" tris asked startling four. he turned around and fought back a smile when he saw how cute tris looked in the morning.

her massy hair was all over her face but it looked adorable.

he made sure the towel wrapped around his waist was tight and secure before walking towards the bed.

"seven" he said sitting, the bed dipping down.

"why are you up so early!?" she whined looking at the clock hanging from the wall. he chuckled seeing her reaction because four knew that tris wasn't a morning  person.

she would always wake up around eleven and have breakfast thirty to forty minutes later.

and he knew that because that was part of his job. to know where tris was.

"i work remember?"

"yeah but you only have to work when I'm outside the house, so why be up so early?"

"i dunno, sometimes i just walk around" he shrugged. she had a point but he still had to show andrew that he wasn't lazying around.

suddenly a grin was forming on tris's lips and four gave her a warning look because he knew that when she did that, she had an idea.

and it usually brought trouble.

"no no, forget about it"

"about what? you didn't even let me talk!" she pouted.

"i don't need to hear you, i know it's bad" he said shaking his head as he chuckled humorlessly. she quickly stood up and grabbed his hand to stop him from going inside the bathroom.

"listen, i was thinking well maybe we could go to the beach for the day" she said as she looked up at four with a hopeful expression.

tris was smiling and dying to hear his answer.

"i uh no I don't know"

"please? I promise you we'll have lots of fun, yeah?" she said tugging onto his hand and saying 'please' over and over again. it was honestly driving him crazy so he just agreed, like he always did.

"alright fine, you win. we'll go to the beach just stop pouting" he said rubbing his face with his free hand.

she cheered and jumped up and down with a big smile playing on her rosy pink lips.

"thank you! thank you! thank you!" she exclaimed, feelings happiness washing over her body. she wanted to spend the day with four to try to get him to at least like her.

and she knew that he must at least feel something towards her since he was the one that kissed her first.

"yeah yeah" four said chuckling and rolling his eyes at her adorable, childish actions, "go change and I'll wait for you. down here"

"okay" she murmured and quickly kissed his cheek before running out the room.

and he just smiled.