You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 3

ابدأ من البداية

I knew then what he had said because her eyes drop down to our hands. "I think the trio knows where together now," I state looking up at George.

"Yeah, I saw Ron's stupid grin."

Once we were close to them we dropped our hands to our sides. "Look who I found wondering the halls lost," George states while motioning to me.

"Is that your excuse George? Let me guess, you held her hand to make sure she didn't stray and get lost again?" Ron asks with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Of course not Ron boy," George retorts, "Leianna and I are dating now," he adds being a complete goof.

I redden and George laughs. 

"Have you noticed how easy it is to make her blush?" he asks placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Yeah, Hermione's the same way, you could burn yourself off of how hot her face gets when you make fun of her," Ron says laughing.

"Ha ha ha," I say sarcastically, "I think it's time for me to go to my room.".

"Awww.. I was only joking," he whines. I tried to fight back a laugh. "You ready Hermione?" I ask looking at her.

She smiled, "Yeah, I have to get up early tomorrow."

The boys try to convince us to stay longer but we eventually make our way to the girls corridor. 

I crawl into bed and reach towards the nightstand to lay my wand down. "I am so glad today is over," Hermione says. "Me too, my day was pretty horrid," I concur thinking of the incident with Draco. "What happened?" she asks.

"Malfoy happened," I say flatly. I hear her start shuffling in bed.

 "What did he do?" 

 I debated on if I should really tell her, I felt like I could trust her but I wasn't sure. In the end I decided to go with my instincts. "He kissed me," I whisper. 

 I hear her immediately set up. "He did what?" she asks a little too loud.

"Shhh..." I say as I sit up and bring my finger up to my lips. She covers her mouth then drops them as she mouths a sorry. 

"He tricked me into kissing him," I explain in a low voice. She tilts her head sideways questioningly. "I was playing a prank with George and we almost got caught so we decided to hide in a closet," I explained. "Draco saw us come out and he threatened me that he would snitch on us so I made a deal with him. He wanted a kiss on the cheek in return for him not saying anything. I agreed and as I was about to kiss his cheek he turned and kissed me."

"That sounds like Malfoy," she adds shaking her head. "Did you tell George?" 

I shake my head, No, I didn't think to."

 "I don't want him to get all angry over something so stupid." I glance back up at her, "Is that wrong?" 

I could tell she was really thinking about what she was going to say. "No, I don't think it's a bad thing not to tell if you don't think it's something serious."

 "Good," I say in relief. I didn't feel as guilty now. I laid back down feeling relief. 

"But Leinanna," she says getting my attention once more. "If he does anything else I would say something. When Draco sets a goal on something he won't stop."

I rise back up looking at her confused. "You might be a goal so I would watch out," she explains. 

"Oh I will, he won't ever get another chance to pull something like that again."

"Clearly you don't know Malfoy well enough," she says. "If he has his eyes on you Leianna, he won't stop."

"Well, clearly you don't know me well enough yet. I'm not the type of person who is easily wooed by a player like Draco," I retort. 

"Let's hope not," she says while lying back down.

I do the same, but I don't fall asleep as quickly. I mind was to alert to sleep. I couldn't get her words out of my mind. If he has his eyes on you Leianna, he won't stop. 

Well I guess he is in for a big letdown.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

I woke up at 7 and knew I was going to be late for class. Even though class didnt' start soon, I still had so much to do.  I hurried myself to get dressed and ready before I flew out of the Gryffindor Common room. Non one was around so it made the exit easy. 

The hallway wasn't too packed with student's either which allowed me to walk faster towards class. The only problem I encountered was the stupid staircase switching. By the time I got to the correct floor I had only one minute to spare.

I took the last corner too fast and hit my book bag on the side of the wall which sent everything in it flying. Biting back a curse, I bend down and began picking up everything. As I did I seen someone stopped in front of me and bend down to help.

"Thanks," I mutter without looking up, I was grateful some people still had manners. 

"My pleasure," they said in a low voice. I slowly look up already knowing who the voice belongs to wishing it wasn't that exact person.

Sure enough Malfoy stood in front of me with my papers in his hand and of course he had a big smile across his face. He is literally trying to make my life hell I say in my head. Well he did say he would. After I see he wasn't going to and they back immediately I just look at him with an angry expression wondering if he was going to give them back.

"Here, don't have a fit," he said shoving them towards me.

"Wow Malfoy, this is actual a semi decent thing you have done. Someone should I write it in some kind of book of miracles?" I say sarcastically wiping the smirk off of his face.

"Was that suppose to be funny?" he asks crossing his arms.

"Take it however you want, I've got to go, I'm late for class as it is," I say trying to get by him but he block my path.

"Draco please move, "I say frustrated. He looked at me shocked. He must have thought I was incapable of asking nicely.

"I'm really shocked Sweary, you said please, I'm so touched," he states teasingly placing his hands dramatically over his heart.

I sigh, "Well I am glad you're touched, now will you move?"

"And she's back."

"Dammit I don't have time for this, I know I will probably get detention now," I say angrily.

"Well, just don't go."

"I have to you idiot!" I yell at him.

He just ignores my anger and only makes it worse. "You know, you could just hang out with me," he suggests. I look at him dumbfounded, was he out of his mind! 

"No way Malfoy," I say moving to get around him.

With one swift move he was blocked me yet again. "Won't you? We could have lots of fun," he says suggestively. I look at him in disgust before I regain my composure.

"As good as that sounds I think I will pass, but if you ever need me to practice Petrificus Totalus on you I would happily oblige," I state.

He only laughs at my comeback. "You are an amazing piece of work," he states while looking at me intensely. For some reason I felt a wave of nervousness shoot through me by his glare. I just didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad one.

"As happy as I am that I have been wasting my time chatting with you, I really need to go."

This time he steps aside and motions me to pass. As fast as I could I put distance between us.

"I look forward to talking with you again Sweary," I hear him say.

I just continue on trying to figure out what made me so jittery with him staring at me like that.