Harry shook his head fondly, marveling at the duo and the qualities they had gotten from their parents. Duncan was purely Hermione, while Juliet had gotten all of Ron's passion for Quidditch. He had fully expected Duncan to ask for permission to take on all the electives in his third year, until Hermione had talked him out of it, explaining her own poor decision in that regard. Juliet, going into her second year this September, was much happier on the Pitch than in the library.

"All right there, Harry, Ginny?" Ron asked, as he and Hermione finally caught up to their kids.

The Potters nodded agreeably, as the kids began talking about the coming year, moving a short distance away from their parents.

"I'm surprised you were able to get away for the morning," Hermione commented, looking at Harry. "Aren't you quite busy?"

Harry shrugged. It was true that his position as Head of the DMLE kept him occupied, but he wasn't about to miss seeing James off for the final time, or seeing Lily get on the train for the first.

His life had really been quite action packed, and hadn't slowed down since his defeat of Voldemort nineteen years earlier.

There had been a time where he would have balked at even the thought of continuing to hunt down Death Eaters, but some distance had cleared his head, and he knew that he wanted to continue to protect the wizarding world. His year as the flying instructor, immediately following the war, kept him at Hogwarts and able to be with Ginny, as well as provided him a chance to unwind and get used to not having a megalomaniac after him.

After Ginny had graduated, the goblins had approved his request to travel to Egypt to join Bill and Fleur, who had left a few months before, to get some more hands on experience. Harry and Ginny had spent that summer learning how to break curses, and exploring ancient tombs. Though it was a good deal of fun as well as educational, by the end of the summer, Harry knew that he didn't want to pursue that profession. So when Ginny returned to England in September, Harry went with her.

Once home, he had immediately applied to become an Auror, and been accepted almost before he had managed to get the request for an application out. At that point, they had still been condensing the training period down to one year, rather than three, in order to fill out the depleted Auror corps. He had graduated at the top of his class, and after five years on the job, been promoted to Head Auror.

Just three years after that, a skirmish with some dark wizards had left Kingsley with a permanent limp. Choosing to take the opportunity to retire, the man had put forth Harry for promotion, which was how he had found himself as the youngest Head of the DMLE in history.

Even through all of his deeds on the job, Harry would say that his biggest accomplishments were the four children he and Ginny had brought into this world.

Ginny glanced over at him. We did do some good work, didn't we Potter, she grinned.

Harry smiled back and nodded slightly.

Ginny had also had a busy time of it, between pregnancies and playing as a chaser for the Holyhead Harpies. Like Gwenog Jones had suggested, she had received an offer for the vacant reserve chaser spot for the Holyhead Harpies immediately upon graduation. Due to an injury several months into the playing season, Ginny had been moved up to a starting position. She and Harry had had to time the kids around her career, but Ginny was on the record books as scoring the most goals in a season, a title she achieved in her third season with the Harpies. After she had Lily, she had chosen to retire from active play, and took a job in the Department of Magical Games and Sports.

Realizing that Hermione was still waiting for an answer, Harry turned back to her, and shrugged lightly. "It's James' last train ride, and Lily's first."