Both men were dressed simply and elegantly in formal suits. Their cummerbunds were a soft sea green, charmed to specifically match the color of the bridesmaids' dresses. Ron's boutonnière was white, to denote him as Best Man, while Harry's was slightly more complex, made up of a white rose with dark green leaves, and a few sprigs of smaller flowers that had been charmed sea green. The boutonnière was tied up with a dark grey sheer ribbon.

As the music played, Luna and Blaise walked down the aisle first, followed by Susan and Neville, and then Daphne and Bill. All three girls were wearing flowing chiffon dresses in a sea green color, perfect for a beach wedding. The dresses were strapless with a sweetheart neckline. They were tight on the top, with a criss-cross ruching, before flowing out past the waist and coming to an abrupt cutoff at the knee. There was a dark grey satin sash tied around their waists. The men were wearing suits that matched Ron's, with the only difference being their boutonnières. While Ron's was white, the rest of the groomsmen were wearing roses that had been charmed sea green to match the girls' dresses.

Next down the aisle was Hermione. Her dress was the same, however her sash was white instead.

All three girls held bouquets that matched Harry's boutonnière. They had white roses, with flowers shaped like lavender, only sea green in color. The bouquets were tied with dark grey ribbon.

When they were all at the end of the aisle, Hermione, Susan, Luna, and Daphne on one side and Neville, Blaise, and Bill lined up next to Ron, the music swelled, and the guests stood up.

A few moments later, Ginny came walking down the aisle, her parents on either side. Harry had to remind himself to breathe, watching his wife walk towards him. She was so beautiful, and she was all his.

Ginny locked eyes with him, and smirked mentally. Damn straight, she said smugly. And don't you ever forget it.

Harry nodded slightly, his eyes amused and full of love. Never, he promised seriously.

When they reached the alter, Molly tearfully lifted Ginny's veil and tucked her loose hair behind her ears. Ginny had chosen a half up-do, and the veil was attached to a set of hair clips encrusted with emeralds and diamonds, an heirloom that Ginny had chosen from the Potter Vault specifically for this occasion. The veil itself was short, cutting off at her lower back, and blew prettily in the wind.

Molly and Arthur willingly passed Ginny to Harry, and the two stepped up to Amelia.

Amelia smiled at the couple, and began the ceremony.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here this evening to witness what I can confidently term 'true love'. Everybody here has been lucky enough to witness the growth of this relationship, and we look forward to seeing what these two will accomplish together." Amelia smiled at the couple. "Harry and Ginny have chosen to write their own vows. Harry?"

Harry took a deep breath, focusing on Ginny's warm brown eyes looking up at him happily. He smiled. "Ginny, the first time I saw you, you were answering your mother's question on which platform the Hogwarts Express left from. I was eleven. At twelve, I felt disappointed that I didn't get the chance to see you sorted into your House. At thirteen, I was worried about how deeply the Dementor on the train affected you, and wondering how likely Ron was to kill me if I tried to comfort you." There was a tittering of laughter, and Ron let out a soft snort. Harry shrugged good-naturedly. "At fourteen, I finally figured out what it was I was feeling." He took a deep breath and grasped Ginny's hands in his. "Ginny, you are the smartest, most willful, determined, best thing that has ever happened to me. When I was doubting myself, you slapped me upside the head and gave me a reality check." The guests laughed again. "When I was sad, you were there. When I was happy, it was because of you. I wish I could just say I love you, and leave it at that, but those three words just don't encompass everything I feel for you. Some things may be uncertain, but there's one thing I know for sure: you and me, together. Forever."