As Ron had put it, "They're not going to be staying in my room, so why do I have to clean it?"

Harry thought he had an idea why, but didn't say anything. Molly was worried about how her soon-to-be daughter-in-law's parents would see their family. The Weasleys weren't exactly rich, and Molly didn't want to be looked down on for that. Harry could understand; after all, he had spent ten years of his life being looked down upon by his aunt and uncle, and the entire neighborhood surrounding Privet Drive.

The day before the wedding, Harry and Minerva went over to the Burrow for supper, on Molly's request. They hadn't wanted to burden the Weasley matriarch any more than she already was, but the woman had insisted, so they Flooed over promptly on time, greeting the Weasleys currently in residence.

Harry was immediately accosted by Charlie, who had arrived the day before, and whom Harry hadn't seen since his fourth year.

"Harry!" the burly redhead grinned, grasping him in a friendly hug. "So great to see you again!"

Harry smiled as Charlie pulled away. "You too, Charlie. How're the dragons?"

Charlie nodded eagerly. "Doing great, of course. We just got a new Chinese Fireball that's got a bit of a temper, but we're working on her."

Harry's smile widened. Charlie really did love his dragons.

"So how's Norbert?" Harry asked quietly, glancing worriedly over at the adults to make sure they weren't paying attention. He didn't want Aunt Minerva to find out that there really had been a dragon in his first year.

Charlie chuckled and glanced from Harry, to Ron and Hermione, who had come up to greet their friend. "I think you mean Norberta." Harry raised an eyebrow, and Charlie shrugged. "Females of the species are usually more vicious."

Harry snorted. "Hate to break it to you, mate, but I don't think that's specific to dragons."

"Care to repeat that, dear?" Ginny asked archly, sidling up to Harry's side.

Harry gulped and looked down into his wife's amused brown eyes. "Nothing, Gin. I said absolutely nothing. I think you're amazing, and brilliant, and completely too good for me."

Ginny huffed, standing on her toes to give Harry a kiss. No fair, you know I can never stay mad at you.

Harry grinned cheekily. All part of my master plan.

Charlie started tapping his foot impatiently, while Ron and Hermione just rolled their eyes, knowing that the two could be lost in each other for a while.

Thankfully, Molly appeared at that moment and ushered them all outside for supper.

While the Weasley matriarch was fetching the meal, Harry was introduced to the rest of the Delacours, who had arrived two days earlier.

Monsieur and Madame Delacour were delighted to be reintroduced to the young man they had met briefly on the day of the third task of the Triwizard Tournament, several years earlier.

Fleur smiled at her sister's sudden shyness as she ushered the eleven-year-old forward. "Come now, Gabrielle. You remember Harry, don't you?"

Gabrielle's blush deepened as she nodded.

Harry grinned as he held out his hand. Gabrielle took it hesitantly, her face nearly Weasley red. "It's nice to see you again, Gabrielle. How have you been?"

Gabrielle ducked her head and muttered something unintelligible, quickly dropping Harry's hand and ducking back to her mother's side.

Molly arrived at that moment, levitating the food to the table, and everyone took a seat.