Chapter 11

Ally ran down stairs and saw Stevie struggling to control a drunk Danny. He was staggering around the room and was shouting random words.

Stevie's attempts to calm Danny down didn't work at all so Ally rushed over. Ally forced Danny to sit on the couch and to stop shouting.

After a while Danny had calmed down but he started to get emotional. Ally sat next to him and he rested the side of his head on her arm.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled quietly. "I don't know what to do, I've been kicked out of my house and I have nowhere to go and I didn't know what else to do but to find you guys"

"It's ok don't worry" Ally said to Danny.

After a while Danny passed out on their couch. Ally covered him with a blanket and let him sleep.

"What are we going to do about Danny" Stevie said to Ally. "He can't stay with us"

"Why can't he, he has nowhere else to go Stevie" Ally said as she thought about all of the options that Danny had.

"Ally we have Daisy to think about"

"You think I dont know that" Ally yelled getting increasingly annoyed at Stevie.

"He needs to find somewhere else to live" Stevie snapped at Ally.

"Stevie, he's my best friend I'm not just gonna desert him, he needs our help"

"He's not staying an that's final Ally"

"Fine then" Ally shouted. "Either he stays or I go"

"He's not staying here Ally" Stevie said one last time.

"Then I go" Ally said as she walked up stairs.

Ally went into her music room and spoke to Daisy. "Hey" Ally said crouching down to Daisy's level. "I'm gonna go for a couple of days ok"

"Your leaving me" Daisy stuttered.

"I'll be back in a few days I promise, me and Stevie are having a little problem but it's gonna be ok I promise" Ally said as she hugged Daisy.

Ally walked into her room and grabbed one of her bags. She packed a few clothes and went back downstairs.

She tapped Danny on the shoulder making him stir in his sleep. When he didn't wake up Ally nudged him, making him sit up.

Danny rubbed his eyes and stared at Ally. "What" he groaned.

"Come on, we're leaving" Ally said pulling him up by his arm. Stevie walked up to Ally before she walked out of the door.

"Are you really leaving" Stevie asked in a quiet voice. Ally nodded and grabbed her car keys.

"I gave you a choice Stevie"

"So your just gonna leave, what about Daisy"

"I'm gonna be back, I just need a break for a couple of days to sort everything out and you will be fine looking after Daisy"

Ally opened the front door and her and Danny walked outside. Ally handed Danny the car keys and he walked to the car.

"I'll be back in a few days, I love you" Ally said just before she left.

"Bye Ally"