Prolouge

PROLOUGE

Apple Justine D.R Krypton is a simple girl yet a famous child actress in Canada but when she turns 10 years old their family moved in the Philippines where they lived in a simple life as an average person. Then years after, she found her bestfriends in high school years and sometimes in her free time she will fly to the Canada to pursue her acting career as Justine Del Rosario. At the age of 15 she questioned her sexuality when an unknown girl made her feel something she never felt before in her existence in this world. Months after, she was forgetting about the feelings she had for the unkown girl and move on. Time flies, she's now 17 turning 18 on October and a freshmen college student in the most Prestigious school in Asia, The Smith Fate University, where she will meet some New Friends, New Unexplainable Feelings, Challenges, Misunderstanding, Revelations, Pain, Happiness and Moments with one of the White Royalties and a cold hearted but the most gorgeous lady she ever seen in her entire life, Eureka Skylar Kaitlyn G. Smith.

Now, their paths are crossed will they ever realized that the one they're searching for is right in front of their beautiful faces?

How can you say "Now that I've found you" to the person who was stop finding you?

Let's read and found out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COPYRIGHTS

© 2015 by Want2bewithu.

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is work of Fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, events, locales is entirely coincidental.