.20

"Zayyyyyyyyyyn!" Wake up!" Niall whined and poked Zayn's cheek. "Go away!" Zayn groaned and buried his head in the pillow. "I'm hungry!" Niall whined and continued poking Zayn. "Then go get some food." Zayn grumbled, pressing his face into the pillow.

"What if there's a monster and you aren't there to protect me!" Niall exclaimed like a child. "I'm pretty sure the scariest thing besides me is Harry and he left awhile ago." Zayn said, turning to look at Niall. "You're hair is messed up." Niall cooed. "So is yours." Zayn retorted.

"Come with meeeee!"

"No."

"Please! I'll make you cereal!"

"No."

"You're a pain in the ass,"

"I'm aware of that."

"Just come with me!"

"Fine!"

Niall clapped before dragging Zayn out of bed and downstairs. "Damn. How badly do you want cereal?" Zayn joked. "I want food, okay?" Niall exclaimed as he looked for cereal. "How many types of cereal do you need?" Zayn asked as he counted the boxes of cereal in the cupboard.

"I felt bad because some of the cereal would be left out, so I kind of bought every kind at the store." Niall said sheepishly. "Of course you did." Zayn smirked. "Don't make fun of me!" Niall exclaimed and hit Zayn with a box of Fruit loops.

"I wasn't making fun of you. I think it's adorable that you didn't want cereal to get lonely." Zayn smirked, hoping up on the counter. "Ass off the counter, Zayn." Niall joked and poured himself cereal.

"Make me." Zayn said, sticking his tongue out at Niall. "I would, but I'm busy shoving cereal down my throat." Niall said and ate a spoonful of cereal. "I want to crack a joke, but you'd probably throw the cereal at me, so I'm not going to." Zayn said, trying not to laugh at his own stupid joke he had thought up in his head.

"If it's a blow job joke, then yes. I would throw my cereal at you." Niall scolded. Zayn started laughing and Niall just groaned. "You are so immature." Niall said and walked into the living room. Zayn hopped down from the counter and followed Niall.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something..." Niall said, furrowing his eyebrows in thought. "Hols my cereal!" Niall exclaimed suddenly, handing the bowl of cereal to Zayn. "What the hell?" Zayn muttered as Niall ran upstairs.

Niall grabbed the letter from Liam and ran back downstairs. "This is what I was forgetting!" Niall said, tossing the letter to Zayn and taking his cereal back. "It's from Liam. He told me to give it to you." Niall explained as Zayn stared at the letter.

"Don't just stare at it. Open it." Niall said. Zayn opened the letter, his hands shaking slightly. "This is probably bad." Zayn sighed and read the letter.

Zayn,

We were wrong. It's not the end of the month. When the moon turns rad, he will be coming and I don't think we can stop him unless one of the oracles dies. Obviously, it isn't going to be Niall. Take Niall and get the hell out. By the way, we have a week until it starts.

Liam.

"Oh shit." Zayn said, dropping the letter. "What?" Niall asked, worry filling him. "I-I don't even know how to explain this but we need to leave town." Zayn said. He was starting to become frantic and started tugging on his hair.

"Zayn, you're scaring me. What's going on?" Niall asked, the fear evident in his voice. "If I tell you I'll just freak you out more." Zayn said, his voice an octave higher than usual. "Enough with the secrets and shit! Just fucking tell me what's going on!" Niall exclaimed.