.23 *LE SEXY TIMES*

You dirty little fuckers wanted smut, therefor Zayn will put his dick in Niall. Wot? Anyway, if you don't feel like reading smut, just skip this. Not much is going to happen besides sex. Warned you now so no bitching. I had to rewrite this a couple of times because I kept making them not fuck. As my hoe Lizzy said "I'm cockblocking my own fanfic"

-

-

-

"If you want me naked, you have to take my clothes off." Niall smirked. "What?" Zayn asked, shock hitting him like a bus. "You heard me." Niall said and kissed Zayn's neck. "Dear god." Zayn muttered under his breath.

"Zayn, I want you." Niall said into Zayn's ear, making Zayn shudder. "I-I what?" Zayn stuttered. Niall chuckled and kissed below Zayn's ear. "Better hurry up, Zaynie or I'll have to kick you out." Niall sang, a smirk on his lips.

Zayn gulped before slamming his lips to Niall's and played with the hem of his shirt. Zayn stuck his hands under Niall's shirt, running his hands up and down his chest. Zayn pulled his shirt up and broke the kiss to pull Niall's shirt over his head and tossing it somewhere in the room.

Niall kissed Zayn and arced his back, pressing their chests together. Zayn fumbled as he unbuttoned Niall's pants. Zayn tugged them down and Niall kicked them off. Niall bit Zayn's lips and his hands trailed down to the waistband of Zayn's boxers.

Zayn stopped and grabbed Niall's wrist, pinning ten above his head. "I'm in charge, Niall." Zayn whispered huskily into Niall's ear. Niall gawked at Zayn with lust filled eyes and Zayn smirked.

"Payback, babe." Zayn smirked before jumping up and running to Niall's closet. He looked through it until he found what he was looking for. He made his way back to Nialll, his wings still out.

He straddled Niall and smirked down at him. Zayn reached up and tied Niall's wrists together with a scarf. "What the hell are you doing?" Niall asked, his voice thick with lust. "This is your punishment for making me strip." Zayn smirked.

"Tying my hands together is my punshiment?" Niall scoffed. "No touching." Zayn whispered into Niall's ear, a devious grin on his face. "You ass." Niall snapped. "No talking either." Zayn smirked, running his hands down Niall's sides.

Zayn hooked his fingers under Niall's boxers and tugged them off. Zayn kissed Niall's lips before trailing wet kisses down his neck and down his torso. "Z-Zayn." Niall moaned as Zayn got closer to his hard on. "No talking." Zayn said and kissed Niall's tip before taking him into his mouth.

Niall let out a loud moan as Zayn swirled his tongue around the tip and hollowed his cheeks, bobbing his head up and down on Niall. Niall jerked his hips up, hitting the back of Zayn's throat. Zayn gagged slightly and pinned Niall's hips down.

"Zayn... I'm gonna.. Zayn..." Niall moaned and Zayn pulled away. Niall growled at Zayn in frustration and Zayn chuckled. "You look so hot like this." Zayn smirked, staring at Niall. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Niall snapped.

"What did I say about not talking?" Zayn said, leaning down and kissing Niall's neck, grinding against him at the same time. Zayn sucked on Niall's neck, biting at the skin. A soft moan left Niall's lips and he tried to get his wrists untied.

"Zaynie, please untie me." Niall whined. "Nope." Zayn muttered and kissed Niall, biting his bottom lip. "Please." Niall complained, thrusting his hips into Zayn's. Zayn let our a moan at the friction before reaching up and untying Niall's hands.

Niall's hands went to Zayn's boxers, slipping his hands inside and grabbing Zayn's member. "I need you." Niall moaned into Zayn's ear, pulling Zayn's boxers down. Zayn kicked them off, and let his wings melt into his back.

"Quick question, do you have any lube?" Zayn asked, his voice heavy. "Uh nope." Niall said. "Do you think your mother would have any?" Zayn asked. "What the fuck kind of question is that?" Niall snapped. "I have no idea. I'll be back." Zayn said before hopping up and grabbing a blanket from the floor before leaving the room.

"What the hell?" Niall muttered. Zayn came back moments later, a bottle of lube in hand. "Where the hell did you find that?" Niall asked. "Your bathroom." Zayn said, dropping the blanket and getting on top of Niall.

Zayn popped the bottle open and squrited some into his fingers. "This will feel weird at first, but it gets better." Zayn said, slowly pressing his finger into Niall. Niall squeezed his eyes shut at the unfamiliar feeling.

Niall relaxed after a couple of minutes and Zayn slowly moved in more. Niall again, squeezed his eyes shut and tensed up. "Fuck, that feels weird." Niall muttered. "It gets better." Zayn said and kissed Niall softly.

Zayn slowly moved his finger and started thrusting into Niall. Niall scrunched his face up, until Zayn hit a certain spot and Niall moaned. "Holy fuck." Niall moaned as Zayn hit the same spot.

Zayn squeezed another finger in and Niall froze. Niall let out a small moan of pain and Zayn kissed his neck. Niall had his hands tangled in Zayn's hair, tugging his hair each time Zayn moved.

Zayn started thrusting into Niall again, hitting his prostate, moans leaving Niall's parted lips. Zayn started scissoring Niall, loud moans and pants slipping out of Niall's mouth. "Zayn, I need you. Now." Niall said and Zayn pulled his fingers out.

ayn opened the bottle of lube again and squeezed some into his hand. He stroked himself a few times, making sure this wouldn't be too painful for Niall. He pressed his tip against Niall's hole, Niall tensing up again.

Zayn slowly eased himself in until Niall stopped him. "Am I hurting you?" Zayn asked, leaving a wet kiss on Niall's collarbone. "It just... It feels weird." Niall murmured. "It'll get better, love. It'll get better." Zayn said and kissed Niall softly.

Zayn ever so slowly thrusted into Niall, Niall tugging on his hair. Zayn was about half way in when Niall scrunched his face up in pain. "Tell me when to move." Zayn said and kissed Niall's cheek.

After a few moments Niall had adjusted and was telling Zayn to move. Zayn thrusted all the way in and slowly pulled out, thrusting into Niall again. Zayn picked up the pace and hit Niall's prostate, Niall moaning Zayn's name.

Zayn began thrusting faster, hitting Niall's prostate each time. Niall was a panting mess as Zayn pounded into him. "Fuck Zayn!" Niall exclaimed as he pulled all the way out and slammed back in.

Zayn continued doing that, profanities and Zayn's name leaving Niall's mouth between the moans. Niall pulled Zayn down and slammed there lips together. Their tongues fought for domanice.

Niall pulled away and sucked on Zayn's neck. He threw his head back against the pillow and felt his stomach tightening. "Zayn, I'm not gonna last much longer." Niall panted. "Neither am I." Zayn moaned.

After a few more thrusts Niall came, shouting Zayn's name as he did. Zayn was soon to follow, riding out their orgasms. When they both came down from their highs, Zayn rested his forehead on Niall's.

"I love you, Niall." Zayn murmured. "I love you, too Zayn." Niall said, kissing Zayn. Zayn pulled out of Niall and collapsed next to him. "Best. Night. Ever." Zayn smirked, pulling Niall into his arms.

[A/N] that sucked, didn't it? I don't usually write smut so you guys are lucky, you sick minded bastards. Just kidding I love you all! I'm too lazy to revise this and it's 11 o'clock so I'll get to it eventually.

Stay sexy

~ Ocaen