The Special One

Introduction

Most people think of me as something greater then what I am. I just think of myself as a selfless wolf. I wonder everyday when everything is going to change. Yet more and more each day things get weirder and I grow more stronger. I am only 18 with long brown hair, blue eyes, and a tomboy look but a preppy side to me. I can fight, but not well enough. 

My parents weren't fortunate enough to survive the War with the Guardians. A War amongst wolves you may ask. It seems far fetched in a way. However, its not when you have wolves that want power for themselves. Then try to use that power for their own personal gain. 

There was a war against the most powerful pack and The Guardians. The Guardians wanted only one thing: me dead. They didn't like the fact the most powerful pack will have an Omega to be next in line to be Alpha.

Most wolves thought it was abomination that the Elders would choose such an alpha. The only  thought running through their minds was that my wolf was dominate: Alpha and my human was weak: Omega. I couldn't possibly protect the pack right? Even though my human side would hide like a sacredly cat. She would be weak at the knees at trying to find love. All she wants is to find her mate. She is tired of trying to fight everyone off. My wolf is the same, but wants to trust in everything or anyone.

The war was gruesome. The most powerful pack was Black Ridge pack. No one would dare to mess with our pack. Except the Elders. My mother and father, both of alpha blood, joined packs to become one as Black Ridge. Mother was beautiful. I remember her being strong and very wise. She had short brown hair with brown eyes. Something my father fell in love with. My father, my best friend, was strong, wise, handsome, and the best person to talk to whenever you had a problem. My mom fell in love as she looked into his eyes. They were sea blue, but a little darker then mine. He would shave his head most of the time. Momma didn't like his hair long that much.

 I have a sister and a brother. Both of them had alpha blood all around. For some odd forsaken reason, the elders still choose me to be alpha. Their words were "because of my strong being in the future."

The War started small and harmful. As time progressed, then it started to get worse. More Guardians came and killed most of my pack. 

I was in my room one day.  I was sworn to be protected by Castro. I was drawing in my sketch pad when my mother and sister barges in. They told Castro to go and take me to the Blue Moon Pack. My mother and sister didn't say much to me why except just telling me to leave with Castro. Last thing I saw was my mother being torn to shreds and my sister captured. Castro and me ran to the river where we had to take a boat to cross to the other side. I happened to turn around and see my father have his throat ripped out. I was only 14 at the time.

Now it's been four years since the attack. We are still on the run to look for the Blue Moon pack. Castro was acting like he had ants in his pants. Castro was really tall, with black hair, and green eyes. Most things about him is mysterious. He became my best friend ever since the attack happened. We came up to a place that smelled and looked familiar. I didn't know how because we were in the middle of no where in the woods. That is when Castro stopped suddenly making me bump into him.

Eliza:*questioning look on my face* Castro? What is it?

Castro: *sighs* We are here.

Eliza: *still questioned look* what is here?

Castro: *looks down at me* Blue Moon pack

Eliza: *looks beyond* what do we do now?

Castro: *looks back up at the woods* We wait they should know we are here by now.

Eliza: if not?

Castro: *shrugs shoulders* then we approach them.

Eliza: * shakes head. hears a rustling sound* what was that?

Castro: Dean...*he could hear him and smell him and whispers "Mate"*

Eliza:*smiles*

Dean: * shocked to see us, but runs up to Castro and gives him a kiss and hug* You don't know how much I missed you.

Castro: Same here. * pulls away and kisses his Mate's forehead*

Eliza:*clears my throat* hmmm...* holds out hand*Hi I'm Eliza, Castro's best friend.

Dean:*shakes hand and pulls away* Dean, Castro's boyfriend and mate.

Eliza:*shakes head* I'm so sorry.

Dean: *looking confused* for what?

Eliza: None of this would've happened if the Elders would've chosen my brother or even my sister as Alpha. The Guardians wouldn't have attacked. Then you guys didn't have to wait four years to talk again. *looks down*

Dean:*walks over to me and lifts my chin* honey, if anything you would make a great Alpha. As for Castro and I, we are more than grateful. You are the one that brought us together. 

Eliza: How?*confused*

Dean: *drops hand but looks me in the eyes* When you were teenager to get you away, from what we knew would be the start of the War, your parents were afraid for you. Because of that they knew The Guardians were getting closer. Your father called mine to see if you can come here for a few days. Well Castro, as your protector, came with and that is how we met. *looks at Castro* I knew he was ok because he's my mate. I can also sense that he was ok. *looks down at me and smiles* Don't be sorry for something great you did.

Eliza: *sigh and smiles* ok * hears another rustle; fear written on my face* what was that?

: Dean, what is going on? *comes over see's Castro, Dean, and me* Eliza. Castro. What are doing here?

Eliza: I'm sorry, but how do you know me? * backs up a little*

Castro: I'm sorry alpha Logan, but it has been long since the last time we have seen you.

Logan looked like Dean some what. Except Logan had brown hair and Dean had black. Logan was very strong looking and seemed outgoing. Dean seemed dark and mysterious kind of like Castro. I guess that is why they are called mates. Dean had dark green eyes. Logan had sky blue eyes, which was really weird because they almost looked white.

Logan: my apologies then Ms. Eliza. * sincere*

Eliza: * shakes head and backs up a little where I trip over a tree branch* woah! 

:*caught me *

Eliza: *looks into his eyes and all I could feel was sparks and something pulling me into him all I could hear was my wolf say was Mate*

: umm Eliza right?

Eliza: * shakes my head; kind of relieved I didn't fall, but frightened that someone was touching me*

: you should watch your step out here the woods is filled with dangerous things that you can trip over. * smiles*

Eliza: umm right *shakes head and looks down* umm no offense, but can you let go of me?

: sure * stands me up and let's go*

Eliza: *fix my shirt* thanks.

Logan: Sam, I see you met Eliza. *looks at Sam*

Sam: *shakes head, looks at me, and smirks* yeah, I guess. * looks at Logan* can we talk about this inside? I don't think this is the best place.

Logan: * shakes head* Come. We have a lot to discuss.

Eliza: *looks at Sam. I look away walking back over to Castro. Then starts to slowly walk through the woods by Castro's side while everyone else followed behind. *