"Well at least you know that one" he ran a hand through his hair and huffed. "So your practically dense on the whole subject" he made a noise. "Didn't your family explain this all?"

"️Nope-they didn't I mean all they explained was about my period, and that was it" I muttered weakly.

"And being a know it all you didn't read about it or anything?"

I shook my head. " I didn't think it was that important to know"

"Now I just feel dirty, she said we get two more days" he grumbled and slipped his arm under my legs and supported me as he stood and put me on the couch. "I'm going to shower"

"Draco what's wrong?"

He didn't answer just grumbled under his breath as he stalked into the bathroom and closed the door behind himself.

Rubbing my leg I frowned slightly.

First Jasper was acting funny, now him. Jasper had all but bolted after we finished the walk. And I knew he didn't even like the gift I had gotten him.

My eyes drifted back to the bathroom door as the sound of running water started. Draco had changed but it was so subtle I couldn't place it. Pulling out the little figurine from my pocket and placed it on my lap and it came to life. It's black gem eyes looked up at me and it began to crawl up my arm and down and scurrying around.

Sighing I petted it's cool smooth head and looked intensely at the fire.

--

Shifting I looked up at the ceiling as the sugar glider was jumping all over. Holding out my hand it glided to me and curled around my fingers.

Then my door swung open and Draco strutted in with nothing but lounge pants hanging low on his hips. "You sneaky little minx!" I jumped slightly.

"What?"

"My kiss!" He bellowed. "After dragging me into the clothing shop then making me wait you didn't even give me my kiss!" He stalked to me and put one knee on my bed as I sat up slowly the little sugar glider took off and landed on the desk and stilled.

"Draco I forgot"

His eyes were dark as he reached up and cupped my face my cheek fitting into the palm of his warm hand. "I haven't and I've come to collect my prize" his voice was low and husky .

He eyed my lips before leaning in and inched closer his hair brushed against my nose as he dipped in and his breath fanned over my face my heart was racing as he leaned closer till I felt the heat of his lips close to mine.

"Draco-"

"Your breathing heavy" he noted as one hand let my cheek go and his fingers brushed down my neck and shoulder. A shiver ran through me. "And your heart is racing" his lips almost touched mine.

"Your really close" I whispered meekly.

"Your in for a surprise" he chuckle softly before closing the distance and pressed his lips to mine and my breath hitched slightly. Then he did something that shocked me sending a flood of heat through my body as his teeth grazed my lip I gasped softly.

Another wave of heat hit me pooling between my legs in a unfamiliar way as my skin tingled and heart pounded loudly as his tongue flicked put and invaded my mouth seeking a response I melted into the kiss as I tentatively met his tongue with my own his hands tangle in my hair my hands reached up and slipped into his silky hair.

The kiss was sweet and tasted just a crisp green apple, his scent was overwhelming as suddenly I was in my back with him pressed into me his lean body pressing into my soft one his hips pressing into mine his hand running down my side and gripping my thigh I'm side blinded by a wave of heat as his hips settled perfectly into mine fitting into me as his devilish lips worked against mine till we were panting heavily the air around us heavy with heat.