Just Chillin.

i woke up like you usually would on a weekend.

as late as possible and looking like a fricking bridge troll.

my watch told me it was 11:06. time for breakfast. i got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.
After my "business" in the bathroom it was time for food.

***
I had some time on my hands since i was meeting with Elf face and the other white-haired dude at anteiku at 4. i could do homework but

nah.

im a procrastinator.

So i should either meet up with a friend or just spend some me-time. But i felt like hanging out with someone. So i called my best friend since like 4th grade, Riley.

She always makes me feel happy. Her ginger hair and grey eyes is the face i always looked to when in trouble (other than my brother of course). her appearance also greatly contrasted my dark hair, dark brown almost black looking eyes and tan complexion i look so boring.

She has also felt half of my pain. Her mom died in a plane crash on her way home from a business trip. It was a sad time for both of us...

we chilled for like 4 hours, ate lunch, after which she left.

Now off to have the best coffee in town and get my moolah.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter with not much info or plot. but as you can see it starts in the next chapter. i also felt Navya needed a friend to be mentioned so a added that. Enjoy and new update tomorrow :)

~Apihrana ;)