Running.

I started running, although what else would i do? give it back?

LOL no.

"GIVE IT BACK THIEF!" Elf guy screamed.

"Nope, your fault you let it get stolen, plus why do you need it so bad anyway?" i called while still running.

"None of your business!"

he was pretty pissed.

"Why? would you burst into flames again?" i said cockily

he froze.

his expression was a mix of surprise and anger and... fear?

"You... you saw that?" he said nervously.

"Well, duh. i needed to inspect its value and damage, in which case i would have given it back"

his expression was priceless.

"Your girlfriend isnt the quietest of people either"

he turned bright red "SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND AND THAT SWORD ISNT YOURS!"

well Elf guy blew up.

"Sureee and the sky is yellow too right?" i said with utmost sarcasm.

"no, the sky is blue"

man, this guy was dumb.

"That was sarcasm elf face" i said bluntly.

"Oh" was his only reply. but he looled embarassed.

"Now, i best be on my way. i got some money to make" i said as i started off towards my apartment.

"No, wait. i really need it back. if you saw what happened when you unsheath that sword.... i need it to control that."

"the flames, tail and teeth?"

he nodded but again looked desperate and worried.

Judging by the desperateness of his look...

"Ok, tell you what. i need money and you need your sword. So pay me 800 bucks and its yours."

"But... i dont have that money right now at least." he said sadly.

"Thats fine. if you have it somewhere, then meet me at anteiku every weekend for the next four weeks. and pay 200 bucks"

he looked kind of disapointed.

"After that, the sword is yours."

still looked disapointed.

"and i promise i will not unsheath the sword under any circumstances unless its in your presence"

"Promise?" he asked nervously

"Promise, now meet me at anteiku at 4 this weekend with 200 bucks"

"Sure thing" he saluted and walked off in the other direction, towards his girlfriend.

This is going very well for me.

A/n
hai guys waddya think so far? im surprised i actually managed this chapter to be longer. and as always i thank and love you guys for reading and feel free to comment. ;)