If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - Chapter 5

AN: I'm so sorry this took so long, I've been busy and what not but anyways I've made it long ish it's just under 3,000 words so I hope you enjoy reading! can you please vote and comment what you think of it? it would be really helpful! Thank you for reading xx

(Louis POV)

Sundays used to be the best day off the week for me, but everything is slowly changing. I mean Sunday is the only day that I have football training then have the house to myself afterwards, and well don’t get me wrong I absolutely love football training it’s just that I’m well missing Harry when I’m there. I know that sounds stupid and what not but with everything that happened last night, and everything he said, he’s been on my mind all night and nearly all of the morning so far. 

I’m now sat on a bench at football training because I’ve been kicked off the pitch for not concentrating enough. Well I’m sorry if I can’t get the images of Harry walking around his room naked out of my mind! It’s not like I want to get rid of the images, it’s just when I’m at training because well I’m starting to form a problem and I’m not concentrating, I haven’t been in the game for the last couple of weeks really and If I keep that up coach is going to kick me off the team, which I really don’t want. There’s only 2 more training sessions after this one today then we’re on summer holidays. I really can’t wait because I don’t think I’m going to be paying much attention.

 Training was taking forever to be over, especially with me just sat on the benches. Coach said I wasn’t allowed to take part in training today because I would just end up falling over or making someone else fall over, but he also said that I couldn’t go home either because that would just be like letting me off so instead he made me sit at the side of the field watching my team mates run around the pitch with the ball while he shouted at them, how fun. I could be at home talking to Harry, but no coach has to be a cunt and get in my way. I can’t wait until the holidays, I can spend as much time as I want talking to Harry and I’ll have nobody to get in my way.

 Training was finally finished, thank fuck. I’ve been sitting there for like an hour doing nothing, it felt so much longer though. I don’t think I could possibly have wanted to get home faster than I do right now, I’m practically sprinting home. I’m literally dying to talk to Harry because well let’s face it, I have nothing better to do with my time, plus I have to talk to him about what he said last night to know if he actually meant it or not. Niall is coming back tomorrow and I want to get everything sorted between me and Harry before then, I don’t exactly want to be discussing it in front of Niall because knowing him he’ll just sit there and laugh at it all.

 Finally back at home, I’m almost tripping up the stairs trying to get into my room so fast, I should probably slow down before I hurt myself but I just can’t. I quickly open up my laptop and click open Skype, I left my laptop on sleep so that I could open it up as soon as I got in. Harry was already calling me whenever I got it open.

“Hey Haz, miss me?” I say cheekily answering the call.

“Hey Lou and of course I did, did you miss me?” he winked back

“You bet I did, I practically ran home”

“Oh did you now”

“I did indeed, now here Haz do you mind if I take a shower? Just I’m pretty sweaty from training and all that, I’ll take the laptop into the bathroom with me, sit it on the floor or something so I can still talk to you? That is if it’s alright with you?” I ask shyly, because well I am really sweaty even though I did fuck all at training, well I did some at the start and I ran home, so I still have to take a shower.

“Sure I don’t mind, I can understand why you want to take a shower go ahead”

“Alright brb a second”