Chapter 5

<Jungkook's POV>

I am going to stay the night here at the hospital with Sue, since I want to be with her. I didn't rehearse for now. This is really unusual to us but yeah I'm lying with her on her bed. Her bed is quite big since she has the most expensive room in this hospital. She's damn rich. Haha.

After that kiss, we've been acting like a couple, we got even closer, we kiss, embrace, I even tell her I love her but never heard it from her ever.

"Sue?"

"Calling my name again huh?" she joked

"Okay. Uhm. Yeobo?" I joked

"W-what? "

"I said Yeobo"

"Oh come on Jungkook I'm not used to it"
"Hahhaha. Just kidding, uhm Sue?"

"Yeah?"

"I wanna take you out on a date"

"How? You don't have to Jungkook, your fans they might...."

"Sssshhhh, Sue, I was just saying that I want to, and if only I could, I would"

"Yeah, that's too bad. Besides, I'm having my treatment"

"Yeah you are"

"Jungkook, I'm scheduled for another chemo tomorrow"

"I'll be there"

"Thanks"

"Wanna have a treatment right now?" I teased

"what do you mean" she asked and I smirked

I touched her face. I think she already knew what I meant. This wasn't my intention but right now it's just soooo tempting and unstoppable.

We kissed. Hard. I couldn't help but show my affection to her. And I can feel by the way she touch me that she couldn't help it too.

That "thing" happened.

It was unexpected but it just happened. We felt love. She's the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, even if I'm not sure, I'm hoping.

We fell asleep in each other's' arms. I don't want this moment to stop.

<Sue's POV>

Jungkook's staying the night with me here in the hospital. I am so happy because finally I'm not going to sleep alone. Well I'm used to sleep alone but when I got hospitalized, being alone suffocated me and made me depressed.

"Wanna have a treatment right now?" he asked all of a sudden. What treatment?

"What do you mean" I asked in confusion and he smirked at me.

Now I know what he meant by that treatment thing. Jungkook really is soo naughty. And even naughtier when he touched my face and kissed me. I couldn't help it. I love this guy and by the heat of the moment, "it" happened just like that.

I have no regrets. How I wish I could live longer. I wanna marry this man I'm making love with, I wanna build a family with him.
I accepted death since the day I discovered I have Leukemia, but when Jungkook happened, I started to hope that maybe I'd wake up one day, hearing the doctor would say that I'm finally I'm cancer free.