its just me isnt it?

First of all I just wanted to apologize for the late updates but from now on I will make a schedule to update more often too. And also I wanted to say this is my first story,(all though I might have said that before.) I am still trying to make this one good but when I start my second one I will make it even better and LONGER,and I still don't know what to write in it but all I know is that I won't be finishing this story any time soon. Well anyway enjoy!!

   ******

Have you ever been so surprised and embarrassed and scared at the same time that you just want to be nothing  at all, just disappear? That is exactly what I feel out of all these thoughts that cloud my head repeatedly. Not being able to snap out of the reality that is being slowly shown in front of me like an old film.

He was here. I knew as soon as I heard the soft yet intimidating sound of his voice. As I myself began to slowly realize that I would not go off the hook that easily. "What are you doing in my house?" I bluntly stated without filtering my words, saying the first thing that popped into my head. "Well Ari since teachers have access to students residential information I decided to come and have a conference with your mother." He softly stated. Have a conference in my house?, call me crazy if  I am the only one who would find that the slightest bit strange, yet suspicious. "Why do I have a bad grade in your class or something?"  I said as I shifted uncomfortably in my seat."no your grades are wonderful, that is why I am here to tell your mother about your wonderful grades." As I knew that this had nothing to do with a "conference about my grades" so I thought about what I was going to say  then I quickly responded with a shaky tone. "Well I'm gonna go back to my room then if you don't mind, as you should know I have a lot of homework to do." Then my mom suddenly got a idea that almost made me choke on my saliva." Maybe you two can do the homework together, after all he is your teacher and that should be a great help to all of your work."they  were now looking at me, waiting for my answer while I catch Mr. Wahlberg winking at me and I am completely shocked by this action. When they realize that I won't be responding anytime soon, my mother quickly takes Mr. Wahlbergs hand and guides him to my room, with me.right behind them then she abruptly shuts the door and leaves. As I turn around I see a smiling Mr.wahlberg already towering over me with dark eyes, as I see there is no way to escape now.

************************************

Sorry for the short chapter but im also working on my new book soon to be published ☺☺☺