Stop reading my thoughts.

Well stop leaving it open.

No! It's my thoughts I do what I want.

Well then babe your thoughts are my thoughts. Man she a tough cookie.

I heard that. I chuckled.

Well made you laugh that's a thought.

"Kyra sweetheart you ready to go?" Emily said from outside of my door. Well glad at least somebody finally broke up our mini conversation. I forgot I agreed to go shopping with her.

I walk out the door with Emily in got into a Mercedez. I was shock. Man, she's got some good taste in cars.

We walk around the mall. She seem all excited. I was until Chris proclaimed me as his mate. I'm still in shock.

We step into a Hollister shop. And she really has great fashion sense.

"Kyra do you wear Hollister and True Religion?"

"Yes I do but I don't think you should buy me anything."

"Kyra, sweetheart, you would learn sooner or later why I'm doing this." Without another word we continued shopping. I didn't go over board, I chose just enough.

___________________________________________________________________________

                                                   (Back at the House) 

"Kyra, you're start your senior year tomorrow for Proviso East, so go get some sleep."

How do she know I'm a senior? What does she mean I will find out sooner or later about her? Soon I hope I will find everything that I need to know.

I miss my parents.

"Goodnight Kyra." And with that I fell into a dreamless sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________

comment

vote

fan