Chapter 3

Watty Awards #302 and Werewolves #224.! You guys are awesome! Don't forget to comment and vote!  

BlackRoses made me an awesome cover so this goes out to her!THANKS ALOT

______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up thinking about the pack  that circled me yesterday, but the alpha was the main thing I was thinking about. Something about him is different. I just don't know what it is about him.  Well I guess I get to meet him today...just not in his wolf form.

"Kyra the alpha here. Go take a  shower and come downstairs. He's going to be having breakfast with us." Emily said yelling from downstairs completely interrupting my thoughts.

I got up all happy and stuff for no apparent reason. I must of had a good sleep since it's 9 am and I'm not a morning person.

After I got out of the shower, I put my hair in a pony tail since I didn't have any flat irons or anything. I saw an outfit in the bathroom. It was a yellow mini dress but with leggins.Emily must have good taste in clothes.

I came downstairs skipping. Wow, I'm in an excellent mood today. But I just don't know why. When I got to my last step I almost tripped but I didn't. Somebody had help me.