"keep it down next time"

troye's pov.

I obviously wasn't going to bring it  up in a conversation. And I really hope he doesn't either.

It was around 7 A.M. so I didn't expect the lazy koala to wake up before 9 on the weekend. His little surprises never cease to amaze me.

I had been laying down across the bed with the sheets covering a small portion of my lower body while scrolling through Tumblr, for about 10 minutes. The clunk of footsteps against the wooden floor  made me jump, especially when I realized they were getting louder.

The doorknob turned to the left [lefty loosy righty tighty] a bit before before harshly twisted and my door swung open, hitting the wall, to reveal a very attractive looking Connor. His hair was all frazzled, pieces sticking out and some covering his enchanting green eyes. Oh no oh no oh no. [okay it's late and i read this with an indian accent in my head and i can't stop laughing]

He slowly walked towards my bed and the numbers escaping his mouth gave me the clue he was counting his steps. But for what?

"9,10,11."

He cautiously pulled himself next to me and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Keep it down next time, or don't."

A smirk was plastered on his face before he confidently smashed his lips onto mine. His hands found their way behind my neck, as I snaked my mine around his torso. After regaining my chill, I slid my tongue into his mouth and tried to dig my fingernails into his skin because ouch. After about two minutes of hardcore making out, we were both left passed out on the bed trying to regain our breath.

"Hey Troye, I know this is kind of weird and out of nowhere but would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"Are you serious? Not even a first date or anything?"

"Oh sorry, I never really have been a big fan of dates. It makes everything extremely awkward and forced."

"That's the beauty of it, Franta."

"Fine then. I'll take you out on a 'date'. But on one condition,"

"And what may that be?"

"This whole spontaneous kissing thing happens more often."

"Deal."

"I'll take out for a date then, tonight."

"Where?"

"That's for me to know and you to not know."

"I don't think that is how the saying goes, but alrighty! Oh and by the way you are making breakfast."

"Fine, now go get dressed you slut."

"Well fuck you."

"Was that really your insult?"

"Yes now please make breakfast I'm starving over here."

And so the adorable kitten skipped off to the kitchen to make the morning's meal, while I contemplated on which shade of black I was going to wear tonight.

author's note:

oh wow she updated much surprise

ok so i'm pretty much dead but not really because then how would i be writing this oOooO spoopy

troye's live shows are messing with my brain please i can't do it anymore

okay i have really been doing the greatest this week so fun fun fun school tomorrow ya ok bye guinea pigs

xx