Chapter 4: 'It's a date then!'

Alex's P.O.V.

"Mum, I told you I'm fine. I have no more fever." I whined to my mum. "Can I please go to Chrissy's place?"

She gave it a careful thought before answering. She finally wiped her hands on her apron and said, "Alright honey. You can go. But if you have fever again I want you to come right home, okay?"

"Yes mam." I said, rolling my eyes, giving a small smile.

My mum treats me like I'm a kid. I know she loves me but, I'm a grown man! I thought to myself as I stared into the mirror.

"Maybe I should start working out? To make myself manlier." I said to myself as I flexed my muscles.

Maybe Chrissy will like me more that way. I snickered to myself at the thought of that.

I quickly ignored that thought and grabbed my stuff and left the house. Chrissy stayed really close to me. We were just 3 houses away. Convenient right?

Once I reached Chrissy's front door, I knocked on it. It was silent. It was an indication that Chrissy's mum wasn't home. Chrissy never hears the door. Her room door is always shut. I walked towards the backyard, climbed over the small metal fence. I then climbed up into Chrissy's tree house. To be honest, it was our treehouse. We built it together.

Our treehouse was made out of wood. Not exactly a very huge treehouse, but it can hold about maximum of 4 people. It has a small purple couch, with black cushions on it. There was a huge Poke ball mat on the ground as well. Chrissy and I loved Pokemon a lot. The other spaces were filled with some books and toys. Our treehouse has a hole in the middle of the floor acting as a entrance. It's about 13Ft off the ground. We have a rope ladder which was used to climb up the house. Our treehouse may not look fantastic, but it was still awesome. It has been here for about 10 years already.

After entering our treehouse, I grabbed a couple of stones in our ammo box. It was used to chase animals out. But I also used it to knock onto Chrissy's balcony door to tell her I'm in the tree house as well.

I threw about 2 to 3 stones at her window door and waited for her to respond.

Suddenly, she opened her violet curtains and balcony doors, and walked onto her balcony with a huge, gorgeous smile on her face.

"ALEX!" she shouted, waving her arms.

I loved the way she says my name

"Hey Chriss! Want to come over?" I asked, waving back.

"Okay! Give me a second!" She replied before closing the doors shut.

A couple of minutes later, Chrissy's head popped up, through the entrance hole. I quickly went over to give her a hand up into the treehouse.

Immediately after entering she threw her arms around me and gave me a hug. It took me by surprise.

"Chriss wha-"

"I miss you so much!" Chrissy exclaimed, hugging tightly.

My heart began beating faster.

S-she misses me..

Suddenly, she pulled away and looked at me and said, "You have no clue what happened to me earlier this morning!"

"What happened?" I asked curiously, slightly startled.

She then showed me her arms and legs. It was covered with plasters and bruises.

"Who did this to you?!" I exclaimed, wide eyed, gently grabbing her arm to examine it.