Chapter 3: Trouble Comes

Chrissy's P.O.V.

Skylar and I got out of the music room with the help of the janitor. It was a good thing that janitor still came back to school on the weekends. After we got out of the room, Skylar and I didn't say anything to each other and just went our separate ways.

----------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you guys didn't do anything in that room?" Nicki questioned, with excitement.

"God, yes Nick, we didn't do anything! Nah dah!  Zit!" I answered, rolling my eyes.

Nicki and I visited Alex at his house. Since he was sick, we decided to chill at his house with a game of chess.

"Can you girls keep it down? I'm trying to make a move here." Alex complained, moving the horse. "So who is this Skylar anyways?"

"He the school delinquent. He's pretty popular among the girls. They named him the Black Prince." Nicki explained, with a huge smile.

I starting bursting into laughter. "Black prince?! Are those girls for real?!" I laughed, shaking my head, moving my knight.

"Come on, you can't blame them. He is pretty hot with all that bad boy stuff." Nicki said.

"Yeah but he's definitely not a prince." I snorted.

"Wait, Chriss, you were alone with him? In the music room? For the entire night?" Alex asked, finally looking up from the board with furrowed brows.

"Well, yeah. But nothing happened! Honest!" I said as I placed my hand at my head level.

Alex looked at me with suspicious eyes but soon went back into playing chess. After a couple of rounds, the final winner was none other than, me.

"Alex, you're horrible at chess!" Nicki said, bursting into a laughter.

"I'm improving alright! I will win you one day, Chrissy Reves." Alex said, emphasising on my name.

I shrugged my shoulders and took a sip of my orange juice Mrs Karper made. Her orange juice is the best orange juice in the world.

"But seriously, Chriss. You have to be careful on Monday alright? Who knows what those crazy Black Prince fan girls would do to you." Nicki warned me.

I shook my hand saying,"Don't worry about a thing. I don't even think they know!"

The three of us continued our little games. In a flash, the weekends were over.

----------------------------------------------

Alex still could not go to school as he had a slight fever. Alex was Mrs Karper's baby boy. She wouldn't let him attend school knowing he wasn't well. Isn't that sweet?

I walked to school with Nicki instead. The moment we stepped into the hallway, we knew something was amiss. Girls were whispering to each other while their eyes darted at me. Maybe I had something in my hair or a stain on my shirt. That was what I thought.

After Nicki and I took our textbooks, three girls came confronting us. They had either long choppy hair with contrasting highlights or short spiky hairstyles. They wore black tank tops or T-shirts with tights or mini skirts. Their nails were painted black with silver shinings. Not to mention the countless amount of spike bracelets and ear studs they wore.

"Can i help you?" I asked. Nicki was afraid of girls like them, so I had to protect her.

"We all know. You're the one who spilt the chocolate pudding all over him and spent the night with him in the music room." the girl in the middle said, clearly the leader of this peculiar group.