Preference #41: He Almost Cusses In Front Of Your Kid.

George:

Him and your kid were running around in the house despite of your instructions not to.  They ran around a table, when your child accidentally pushed it and the vase on top of it landed on the floor in pieces.

“Shiii-” George started, but quickly stopped as he met your kid’s curious eyes. “Oops, monkeys don’t swear!”

Josh:

You two were relaxing on the couch, when your son walked up to you reluctantly. He had his arms behind his back and looked guilty.

“What’s wrong honey?” He brought his arms forward and bent his head. In his hand there was Josh’s favourite phone, broken.

“Holy fu-dge cake. Holy fudge cake!” Although he expected you to be angry with your son, you couldn’t help laughing at Josh’s attempt to cover his mistake.

JJ:

You were sitting on the counter with your pregnant belly, while JJ was chopping some strawberries for the cake you two were making. You were laughin uncontrollably, until a yelp left JJ’s mouth.

“God dam-“ ”Lalala!” You yelled, trying to speak louder than him.

“What are you doing?”

“Our baby isn’t even here and you cuss in front of it!” He laughed at your silliness and left to wash his hand. 

Jaymi:

He was very upset, but you didn’t know why. Jaymi was on the phone, practically shouting at someone, while you and your daughter were trying to have a peaceful dinner. You stood up to go and see what was going on, just when Jaymi hung up the phone and stormed into the kicthend.

“That son of a…” You clasped your hand over his mouth before he could’ve finished the phrase.

“What did you want to say daddy?”

“Nothing darling, eat your veggies!”