Moving On?

Hey guys! Lorraine here! Always be updated and find out if cassie gets to move on or continue to live in the past. Hope you love it. Mwuahh!!

.
.
.
Cassie's POV

It was really hard but I have to move on so I can focus on my studies. While I was reflecting, I heard Kaitlyn's voice.

"Cassie! I'm here! Are you ready to go or what? The car is ready!"
I ran down stairs and opened the doar for kait.

"Come in kait"
"Thanks cassie"

I lead her to my room and she helped me pack my things.

Minutes later.. my mom called us.
"Kait! Cass! Come down and eat this sandwiches I made for you before you leave" she yelled from downstairs
"Okay mom" I responded

Kaitlyn'sPOV

Cassie and I went downstairs and ate the sandwiches. It was delicious! But i can see that cassie is kind of depressed so i told her some of my jokes to lighten her up. Gladly she giggled but not so much.

Cassie's POV

I was really sad but i have to go.

"Mom we're going"i said softly
"Okay..take care..i love you "she said with a teary eye
"Love you too mom" i said as i hug her very tight

Kaitlyn's POV

We both carried our luggage and stacked them in the car.
Cassie was sleeping while we're on the road but I felt hungry so I stoped the car at the mc donalds drive thru.

"Can I have a burger and coke.."
"Is that all mam?" The girl asked

I shoke cassie to wake her up and ask her what she wants

"are we here now kait?"
"No we're here at the drive thru...what do you want?"
"I like cokefloat and fries"

I told what cassie wants to the lady..moments later..we got our food. We both ate our food.

*hours later*

"Cassie wake up! Were here! "
"Fine "

We went to our hotel and slept. I was very tired but happy coz cass is with me.

The next day cassie and i went out to check on an apartment to stay in for the years.

We also checked on schools. Gladly we we got our best choices.

"Kait I am starving. Can we have pizza for dinner?"
"Sure! Anything for you cassie!"

We went home and ordered pizza. While waiting we took selfies and posted them on instagram.

The pizza came and we ate it. While eating, we decided to go on a shopping tomorrow to buy few new clothes and some supplies for school.

Thats all for chapter 12! Hope you like it! It will be continued to chapter 13! Pls. Vote and comment below to get a shoutout on the next chapters. Love you guys! Stay tunned! Mwuahhh! Hope you like the quote on top(picture)