Chapter 7 (Part 1)

Priscilla's POV

"I swear I'm gonna kill that asshole!" April yelled as she stormed out of my room after I told her what happened between me and Justin.

"Aps! Please! Don't... It wasn't his fault. I was the one who called the break up." I pleaded hopelessly.

"Pris, I really can't bare seeing my best friend like this. Put yourself in my shoes. If someone were to break my heart and make me cry for 5 hours straight, would you just sit there and do nothing?!" April snapped.

I knew that deep in my heart, April was right. Ha, April was always right. About everything.

"Has it really been 5 hours?" I asked, with a weak smile, trying to lighten up the mood. Because when April gets going, she doesn't have any control to stop.

April sighed and walked towards me, lying down beside me on my head, flicking all my used tissue onto the ground.

"Look, I love you Pris. And I love Justin too. You both are my best friends in the whole world. But, you and I both know that when someone's being an ass to someone I care about, I don't hold back. And right now, Justin is being an ass. Hence....?" She asked, trying to get an obvious answer from me.

I slowly wiped away the last few tears streaming down my cheeks and answered, "You won't hold back?"

April shot me a playful wink and said, "Bingo."

I immediately shivered at the thought of what April would do to Justin, the boy I love.... I mean loved. Urgh, I mean love. It's only been 5 hours since our break up, I don't work that fast okay.

"I appreciate what you're trying to do, Aps. But, this is between me and Justin... Still, thank you April, thank you for being such an amazing friend. I know I can always count on you." I stated simply with a reassuring smile.

April gave me a tight hug and gave me small smile before she straightened up and left the room, giving me some time to myself.

I couldn't stop sniffing and tearing up once in a while but I kept on swallowing back in my tears. I had to be strong. I couldn't show any sign of weakness to Justin. I needed to let him know that I didn't need him. But the truth is.... I wasn't all that sure.

Ever since Justin and I started dating, I was always so dependent on Justin. He would always be my knight in shining armor. My savior, when it came to well... everything, basically. 

Literally, whenever I was alone without Justin, I always feel so small, so scared of the world. I know what you're thinking... I am Priscilla Devonne, the most beautiful, popular girl in school. I shouldn't fear anything, I shouldn't be insecure about anything. But truthfully, in my perspective, I was just plain old timid and fragile Pris. And, words cannot describe how much I hated myself for being like that.

I honestly have no idea how I'm supposed to survive without Justin.

"Gosh, I am so pathetic." I whimpered to myself as I fell into a deep sleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Omg hey guys, I know all of you probably hate me for going on such a long break from this story. I am honestly SO SO SO SO sorry. I literally cannot express in words how sorry I am to keep you guys waiting for this long. Urgh, I hate myself. 

On a lighter note, hope you guys enjoyed chapter 7 part 1! I know it was a short one but that's precisely the reason why I spilt up this chapter. ;) 

Once again, I love you all so much and part 2 will be updated soon! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, ONCE AGAIN, I AM SO SORRY, LASTLY, I LOVE Y'ALL. Ha, bye. x