Chapter 3

Chapter 3 "I love you"

Justin's POV*

I don't even know why I winked at Kendra. I mean I am known for my playful, flirty ways considering I am the most popular guy in school. I flirt around, yes, I admit that but I would never do anything serious that would hurt Priscilla. I love her way too much to hurt her.

"Babe... Are you okay?"

I snapped out of my daze only to see Priscilla staring at me with a weird look on her face.

"Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking." I answered, still feeling a little guilty for winking at Kendra.

Winking at a girl isn't a big deal but Priscilla was really sensitive and I wouldn't want Kendra to get the wrong idea either... It wouldn't be fair to either of them.

"What were you thinking about?" Priscilla asked, snuggling into my arms.

We were currently in my living room's couch. We would always hang out here with April too but April had to rehearse for this school play thing today so it was just me and Pris, not that I was complaining.

I love spending time with Priscilla but recently I've just felt kind of distant with her. Like, we haven't been spending as much time together as before. I guess we've just been busy with our own stuff. Me, with my football practices and my after school classes with Mr Heck, My Math teacher. He thought I needed the extra help since I've been failing Math very badly. And Priscilla's been busy with her friends and her school clubs I guess.

"Okay... You really need to stop spacing out Justin, you're starting to scare me." Priscilla stared at me, worry written all over her face.

I need to stop over-thinking things. Everything with me and Pris is okay and will be okay. I hope.

"I'm really sorry Pris. It's just that I've had a lot on my mind recently." I said.

"Like?" She asked, fully concerned.

This is what I love about Priscilla, the way she genuinely cares about everyone.

"Football... Math.... Us." I answered, almost truthfully, leaving the Kendra part out.

"Us? What about us?" Priscilla asked, starting to look a little nervous.

"Pris... I know we've been busy with our own stuff lately but I love you okay? Don't forget that." I said, intertwining our hands together.

Priscilla looked up at me with gleaming eyes and smiled sweetly.

"I love you too... Sometimes more than you think I do." She stated, still smiling, showing off her adorable dimples.  

God, I love this girl so much.

Priscilla's POV*

Justin had fallen asleep, his head on my lap while I was gently playing with his hair.

I really do love Justin, with all my heart. And obviously after what he told me, I was sure he loves me too.

I have felt a little distant from him lately so it was good to hear Justin reassure his love for me.  

 But then... Why did he wink at Kendra that time during lunch?

AUTHORS NOTE :

Aww wasn't this chapter sweet? I seriously love #Pristin aka Priscilla and Justin. <3

But then... I guess Kendra was wrong. Pris indeed caught their little flirty wink-fest. Uh oh.