Brother And Sister

Yetna's Perspective
My tail wags. "Sure lets do it!" I say excitedly. "Lead the way oh Lumi the lucky one." I say giggling a little.

Lumi's Perspective
I smile and walk to the door of my room. "Hey I don't know why it crossed my mind just now but you should show my parents the drawing of me you made."

Yetna's Perspective
I follow her to the door. "Umm sure, I mean it's not that good..."

Lumi's Perspective
"It is really good." I smile "I like it. Your a really good artist."

Yetna's Perspective
I smile widely at her. "Oh well thank you lumi." I say following her. My tail wags slowly behind me happily.

Lumi's Perspective
I walk down the hall and stop at my parents bedroom turning around to look at Yetna "This is my parents room."

Yetna's Perspective
I look up at the door adjusting my wings. "So this is where I'll be sleeping tonight." I say quietly to myself.

Lumi's Perspective
"Did you say something Yetna?" I ask curiously

Yetna's Perspective
I shake my head. "Wanna keep going instead of staring at the door? I mean it's a pretty cool door but...I'd like to see the rest of your house." I say ready to follow behind her.

Lumi's Perspective
"Well there isn't really much left we have the kitchen, bathroom, and the living room and you've seen the kitchen already."

Yetna's Perspective
I nod. "Oh alright, well you have a very nice home lumi. It makes me feel safe and comfortable." I say smiling warmly at her. This was the beginning of a whole new life for me. I sigh happily looking at lumi.

Lumi's Perspective
"You ok Yetna?" I ask as he seemed to zone out.

Yetna's Perspective
I nod hearing lumi's soft voice. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine. I'm just so happy to be somewhere I feel safe." I smile wider. "So now that the tours over whatcha wanna do?" I ask her. I stick my hands in my pockets looking at her. Such beautiful owls, I'm so happy to be here.

Lumi's Perspective
"Hmm..." I tap one of my talons on the hardwood floor thinking "we could go watch tv."

Yetna's Perspective
"Sure why not. I rarely watch television, but now can be an exception." I hug her quickly then gently let go. "I'm right behind you miss night." I say giggling.

Lumi's Perspective
I smile as he giggles and start to walk towards my living room "follow me Yetna."

Yetna's Perspective
I follow behind her. As we walk I watch her wings and talons. I smile at them. I would love to draw her again. Everything about her is so pretty. Not just that...she's sweet and kind just like her mothers.

Lumi's Perspective
I walk into the living room and look back at Yetna "what do you like to watch?"

Yetna's Perspective
I'm still looking at her wings and talons. I didn't exactly hear what she said and I'm zoned out again. I'm smiling as my tail sways slowly behind me.

Lumi's Perspective
"Yetna? Are you out again?" I adjust my wings "I'll just wait for you to come to again." I grab the remote and walk over to the couch.