The surprise part 3 or is it?

hey sorry 4 not updating my sister stole the computer...

Oh and I'm in my iPod at 10:30 at night 4 u guyz! So accept!

-------------------------------------------$money$---------------------------------

Percy POV

I'm SO nervous! What if Annabeth rejects my present and hates THE surprise!- she should be showing up any second! Stop it Percy, I said to myself; she will like it! stop beating yourself up! Then "BOO" I unshielded riptide and turned around to see the most gorgeous woman in the world.....

Annabeth.She looked......... GREAT, BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING AND SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE!!!!!! but I ended up saying: "Aphrodite?".....

She blushed then I took her by the hand and lead her to the surprise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabeth POV ( I wanted you to see it from Annabeth's eyes!)

It was BEAUTIFUL! I cant believe that Percy did all this! We are at the canoe lake and there are floating candles over the water, in a formation of a love heart, a table and 2 seats floating on top of the water, and a lovely meal. "Percy....." "yes Annabeth?" he replied. "How could you do all this?!" I asked.

"One Word, Aphrodite." He said. Then he brought out his arm and I took it. Then we floated on the water ( Percy was probably controlling the water so we could do this ) to the table and sat down. Annabeth he whispered, Annabeth wound u...

Then I felt a sharp pain and before I knew it I blacked out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- sorry 4 the chapter it's just my eyes are burning and I no it's the weekends and instead if reading I should of updated but I forgot !!!! and sorry for the cliffy! And 88 reads! Love you all! And please comment and vote!

Love u all

-BUNNIES:p