He was very strong. I can feel his body while he had an hold on me. I looked up into his eyes and saw the most gorgeous baby blue eyes ever. The color of the heavens. Yep he must be the alpha from yesterday.

We were  staring into each other eyes. I didn't want to pull away from him but I had too. He was dream worth.

I pulled out of his strong grip and walked into the liveroom and sat on the couch.  The alpha came in after me and sat right next to me. I guess I have to talk to him since I'm in his territory.

"Hi I'm Kyra!" I was all excited when I said that. Some how we were still staring in each other eyes. My eyes traveled down to his lips. I wanted to know what it taste like but I couldn't because he was the alpha, and probably a player too. I'm not going to get attached to him.

His lips turned into a smirk.  Dang his smirk make him look even better than what he looked like right now.

"I'm Christen but you can call me Chris....cutie." And he winked at me.

Wow he must really be a player now. I rolled my eyes.

Emily came in the room all happy."Breakfast'sready" she said and left.

I walk into the kitchen and said thank you to Emily. I wasn't really hungry. I was pratically thinking about the alpha. His lips juicy as an apple and kissable. And how his abs didn't seem like a six pack more like an eight-pack. I just wanted to lick my tongue all over his body. Wow my wolf coming out. I never thought like this! I'm a virgin for bloody sake!

He chuckled. Dang his chuckle even sound good. I looked up to him. He was smiling at me.

I can read your mind Kyra.

Wow must be his alpha power but I head his mind too.

How can you read my mind?

It's not because I'm your alpha, it's because I'm your mate!

What the hell your not my mate just some alpha I fancy. With that I left.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment!

~iJerkSolo