CHAPTER #50- On The Wild Side

Start from the beginning

Jin cocked a finger and invited him forward, sliding her body under his raised one. Jay hovered over her, almost doing a push up kind of movement with his body, teasing her with its caress. Any time he dipped low, she raised herself up, to meet him, lips and tongue coaxing him down. He gave in and lowered his whole body down on to hers. Jin's fingers slid over his back muscles, hands grabbing Jay's ass. Legs shifted, bring him into her. She gasped, surprised that union hurt.

"I haven't been with anyone else. So the last time was with you, before I left. I'm sorry," Jin apologized, because he had to wait until she was ready, to move.

"Don't apologize for something like that. That just proves to me, that you're all mine." He kissed her worry lines away, licked his fingers and played with the button that made her instantly wet. While he stroked her fire, Jay confessed. "When you left, I was so angry. When I was on tour, I had sex with one of the groupies. I used a condom of course, but I understand if you want to wait until I get tested again."

"Thank you for being honest, but I trust you completely. If she did her job and satisfied you, then I'm okay with it...this time. We were technically broken up." Jin was a little hurt, but realized she'd done that to herself, when she'd left. "Should that desire ever come up in the future, the only way another woman gets to have sex with you, is if we're having a threesome. But I don't want to share you."

"So if she's equally into you, as she's into me, then is it okay?" Jay teased.

In answer Jin's hips bucked against those fingers that had been stroking the entire time, sinking him in deeper. Of her own choice, she moved her hips, encouraging Jay to pick up her rhythm. No more words came forth, his focus only on her and bringing them over the edge. Jay's back muscles rippled under her hands, as he moved her left leg over his right arm, Jin's body was slightly on her side, as thrust after thrust, made her call his name. With Jay still inside her, she moved, so that he could ride her from behind.

"Faster and harder," Jin panted.

"Then I'll come. I want to take my time."

She demanded, "no, just take me. Do it, NOW!"

He chose to give her what she wanted and his body became a jackhammer.

"Grab my hair!"

Jay again obeyed her command, his hand roughly wrapped up in her hair, pulling her head back. It was so primal, he bit her neck, not too hard, but marks were left by his teeth. She reacted by arching up, using his arm to show she wanted to be choked. Her wild response, drew him in, but he didn't want to choke her. Jin pushed her neck against his arm, in effect, doing it to herself. The edge of violence, that she brought them to, was something he'd never felt. When Jin came, spasming around him inside her, Jay exploded too. He collapsed on the bed, as did she.

"Usually I like it rough, when I've had tequila," Jin tried to explain. "If I really think about it, maybe I wanted you to punish me for leaving you. Anyway, I'm not like that often. Did I take it too far?"

"I know you trust me and everything, but I just couldn't choke you. The rest was hot, you constantly surprise me. I've never felt like that, so out of control. Like... it was dangerously seductive. Wanting to take me over into chaos," Jay explained.

Jin giggled, "at least you can bite me. I can't do that, since you take your shirt off all the time when on stage."

"You're so beautiful, you've got me straight trippin' and it feels so good."

"We're control freaks, sometimes being out of control, is what we need." Jin smiled and snuggled up to his body. "I've missed this... your arm over me."

"Me too. Coming home to you... that moment where I got into the truck and saw you waiting for me... I missed that. Having the puppies wait for me, is not the same. You tainted my heart and nothing was good enough anymore."

"Same here Jay, same here.... you... this necklace... got me through a hell, that I wish on no one." Jin grew silent and Jay hugged her. "I want the AOMG logo as my first tattoo and you get to pick where it goes and who does it."

"That's out of the blue."

"I guess I want you to tag me," Jin snickered.

Jay laughed, "um... like then wouldn't it be my autograph as the tattoo?"

"Hey, that's not a bad idea too."

"If you want a tat, then that's your choice, but you don't need to do that for me." He showered her with kisses, until she was laughing so hard, Jin almost fell off the bed. "Hahaha, stop... hehehe."

"I love you the way you are, all of you." Jay's voice was suddenly very serious.

"As I do you. Promise you won't leave me?" Jin practically whispered.

"Not by my choice, I promise, just like you did to me."

Both satisfied, Jay pulled his covers over them and they fell asleep together, still entwined.