#1: Fights and Confusion

.:Garfield (BeastBoy) POV:.
Ugh! Another day in school. I wanna go home. I thought walking really really slumpy in the hallway.

"BEAAAASTYYY BOOOO"

I heard a sweet voice coming towards me. Hearing that voice makes me feel relaxed. I don't even need to go and see who it was,I already know who she is.

I turned around and hugged her "Hey Tara, I missed you" She chuckled "Silly! I just saw you about an hour ago, hehe"

"Please don't flirt in the hallway, it's DISGUSTING"

I felt a really cold chill behind me, and yup you guessed right. Rachel Roth, the Ice Queen.

Tara leaned and pushed her slightly "Rachel, please, don't meddle with other people's business"

Rachel smirked "Well, it is my business, cause that's my locker behind you love birds"

"Sorry, Rae, we just missed each other thats all." I apologized since I don't want their argument to be a fuss again. Last time it was world war 3.

"Babe! You don't have to say sorry to that witch" Tara pointed at Rachel.

Rachel chuckled "Ha, you're just calling me witch cause even though you're the "girlfriend" of "The Garfield Logan" you still didn't get chosen to be one of the Titans. Pity."

"You. Wrenched" Tara attacked Raven with full force

I tried to stop them but Tara screamed "DONT INTERFERE"

The fight was raging on and on until

"Tara, Raven, Stop this instance!" Robin stepped in with his girlfriend Starfire.

"Oh my! Friend Raven! Did this form of evil being start a fight again?" Starfire gasped.

Robin covered Starfire's mouth "You're being rude star." Star just laughed.

Robin crossed his arms "What exactly happened here?" he asked. "Beastboy?"

I sighed. "Well, me and Terra were just happy to see each other. But well, it was a coincidence that we stopped at Raven's locker and .. Yeah that sorta happened"

"Haah, can't be helped those to are natural enemies, i don't know why. But know this you girls have to get along with each other to save your reputations." Robin sighed in disappointment.

📢RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGG📢

Robin patted my shoulders "Well, thats the bell, see you at lunch Bb, Rae"

"Yeah, and its Raven by the way" Raven said in a monotone.

.:Rachel's (Raven) POV:.
I was walking towards history class until I notice that BeastBoy is following me.

I stopped walking and said in a monotone "Would you please stop following me?"

He didn't made a sound, he just went closer and closer, i turned around and faced him and I noticed that we're only an inch apart.

He smirked "I've got history too, Rae"

I was flustered, my cheeks suddenly be came red. Because of my reaction Bb was shocked "Uh-um stop making fun of me, you pea brain" I said trying to say it in my natural monotone.

Cause of embarrassment i ran inside the classroom. I mean how can I blush in front of him? And how can he do that? Is he making fun of me? Is he insulting me ? UGH!!!

.:AUTHOR'S NOTES:.
Hi guys! So how was it? I decided to make this story while i'm currently having a writer's block in "{BBRAE} True Colors" this suddenly came strait to my brain! Sorry 'bout that! Haha! So hope you enjoy the first part lels