Chapter 7

Conor and I had been together for nearly 6 months now and things were amazing. Not just in our relationship but his career as well. He had had a further two singles with Vegas Girl and Turn around and we were now preparing for his mini-tour I suppose you would call it. I was so so excited to be touring and as bad as it is I was sort of hoping this might show me off to the world a bit more. I love Conor, I really do, but I still want my own career and was hoping the tour might be the start of something.

We were currently on route to the first venue and I was sat in the back of the tour bus, in my onesie eating a a chocolate bar. I looked awful and my hair was in rollers as well. 

'Wow babe...you've never looked so sexy' Conor laughed walking into the back of the bus.

'Oh shush you, you know i'm hot' I replied poking him in the ribs before he came and sat next to me. How we had kept this secret for 6 months I will never know but I actually really like it. Sort of like he was mine and no one else could have him. 

'Anyway, Dave wanted me to come and get you to say we are 5 minutes away so get ready to shift yo ass girl' he winked before kissing my head and walking back up the bus. 

Arriving at the venue we were assigned different dressing rooms and, being the only girl, I got a whole one to myself and Conor shared with the band. Run through went really well and we had some food and chatted before dave announced we needed to go and get ready for the show. I walked into the dressing room and began with my hair and make up. Having let my hair drop over the afternoon it now fell in loose curls around my shoulders, it was currently a shade of purple, in fact it was a standing joke in the team that I died my hair more times than any of the lads showered which is probably true!! I slipped on my outfit which was a pair of skinny jeans, combat jacket and black heels (http://picxing.com/uploads/cache/pins/2013/04/bershka-flagship-store-launch-party_248106-220x.jpeg) I walked out of the room to see Conor outside in his green jacket with jeans and a snapback he looked adorable. We didnt even have time to be alone before the band (and me) were rushed on stage. 

The show got off to an amazing start and then after turn around Conor introduced the band one by one, going down the line before he reached me.

'And on backing vocals tonight we have Belle!!!' He winked at me before turning back to the crowd, this was the moment I was most nervous for, our duet on the song he had recorded with Rita. 

'Now guys earlier this year I was lucky enough to get in the studio with the amazing Rita Ora, unfortunately Rita can't be here but thank goodness we have an amazing alternative!! Give it up for Belle!!' He waited for me to walk down before saying 'Ok guys this next one is called Better Than You!!' 

*4 Hours Later*

Oh wow it had gone so well. We had come off stage absolutely buzzing, Dave had come to me and Con and said how amazing Better than You was and that we had such good chemistry on stage. 'and off' Conor had whispered in my ear. We were now on our to a bar for a party!! I had on a crop top with some cream trousers and my black heels. I saw the camera's flashing as we walked into the bar (http://www.heatworld.com/images/110049_615x2000_STD/2012/6/Images/Gallery/little%20mix%203.jpg) 

We were dancing the night away and I was dancing with Jack and his girlfriend, when I became aware that I hadn't seen Conor for a bit.

'Jack you seen Con?' I asked

'Nah babe sorry, Hey Laura you seen my brother?' he asked his girlfriend who shook her head. I decided to go look for him because after all this was his big night! First night of the tour over, he should be partying. 

I checked in with the band, but most were too drunk to even know their own names and Dave had no idea but since no one did Dave decided to come looking with me to make sure he was ok. 

We searched for a good 15 minutes before we decided to check the loos. Well Dave went in and I just hovered outside. 5 minutes later Dave came out with a bizarre look on his face and just said..

'umm...no not in there..lets try somewhere else' and tried to pull me away. Straight away I knew Conor was in there and I had a horrible feeling I knew what he was doing. 

'Belle don't' Dave said feebly trying to stop me, but I needed to know. I pushed open the door to all the stalls and looked through the last one only to have my worst fears confirmed. 

Authors note

WOOOH ok whats Conor done? Fairly obvious but hey what can ya do?! Sorry i've not written for a while, I've had lesson plans and shizz haha but I got bags of time now! I'll update again tomorrow :) xx