Chapter 3

AUTHORS NOTE: This chapter contains some smut! don't read if you don't like smut :)

Belle's P.O.V

Me and Con had been 'seeing each other' for a week now and it's been amazing! Full of secrets and sneaking around. Little kisses when no one was looking, sly hand holds...oh it was amazing! Connor told me that Jack knew as it was him that had encourage him to go for it with me so that meant when Jack was around at least we could be less sneaky. 

Today was a studio day and Conor had a guest artist coming in to do some writing. I'm guessing she was female because Dave had asked me to come in so I could be involved. As Conor's backing singer I had to learn all the parts to his song and if this was a collab I would obviously have a large role in this on his tour. The thought of it being another female in mind I decided to get a bit more glammed up for the session today but not so much that I looked to clingy to Conor. I DID NOT want to scare him off!

I went all through my wardrobe and eventually settled on a body con patterned skirt with a loose baggy jumper. I piled my hair on top of my head in a loose up do with a bow (like this but a bit less dramatic! http://www.prohaircut.com/gallery/Rihanna-_Red-_Updo_-Hairstyle_80950.jpg) . I put my new leather Jacket on and swung my bag over my shoulder, i decided to walk to the studio through the park cos it was such a nice day. I put my headphones on and set off for work. 

I arrived at the studio and put my headphones round my neck hi-fiving Jonny as I walked past the desk.

'Someone looks cheerful today' he winked 'anything happened?' 

'You know I would tell you Jonny' I yelled back before getting into the lift. I felt awful for not telling Jonny but I didn't want to risk what me and Conor had. Just as the lift doors were sliding closed a hand reached out and stopped it and Conor slid in. He looked up and grinned when he saw it was me.

'Well hello there' he smirked 'fancy seeing you here!' I just laughed as he came further into the lift and as the door closed behind us he snaked his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and rubbing his nose against mine. 'I haven't seen you for two days' he pouted 'I missed you!' 

'I missed you too Con, but I wansn't needed' I replied 'I think if I came in anyway, they would notice something!'

'But I missed doing this...' he pulled me even closer and I could feel his breath getting heavier. He put his lips gently against mine moving his hands just slightly lower down my back. I moved my hand up to his face and opened my mouth granting his tongue access. The kiss got increasingly passionate and Conor moved us backwards so I was up against the wall of the lift. Just as I felt things getting even more heated the lift pinged and we had to move away from each other pretty sharpish so as not to get caught. I straightened my hair and my jumper before picking my bag up off the floor. He squeezed my hand before walking out of the elevator and we walked toward the studio together just chatting like normal people....not two teenagers that were desperate to rip each others clothes off...or was that just me?

We walked into the studio and I saw what I can only assume to be the girl he was working with today, I let out a sigh of relief as it dawned on me that she was definitely older than us. Me and Conor approached Dave.,

'Ahh hello you two.' He looked up 'Guys this is Rita, she's signed by Jay-Z and is another up and coming artist a bit like yourself Conor.' Rita this is Conor, my protegee, and Isabella Conor's supporting singer and another protegee of mine!' Wow Dave had never expressed that sentiment for me before. I stepped forward and shook her hand.

'Heya I'm Isabella but everyone calls me Belle' I smiled

'That is such a pretty name' she grinned 'I'm Rita and I can't wait to work with you guys! I love your skirt  by the way! Can I nick it?' she winked playfully. I was definitely going to like this girl!