Chapter 6

Belle's buzzer went, so I ran to answer it and It was Dave so I buzzed him in whilse Belle was still getting ready.

'Hey Con' he said 'here's your shirt, wow whats the grin for ha! I mean I know i'm cool but seriously you look like the happiest man i've ever seen.' he laughed

Shit I had to think of something quick, although he was right I could not stop smiling since last night. 'Ah nothing mate i'm just buzzing for this radio tour!'

'Fair enough mate' he smiled 'oh B there you are! oh you look a lot better than you sounded on the phone love' he pulled her under his arm. She was like a daughter to him and I don't think she always realised how talented he thought she was. 'Right you two off to the van, we've got a radio tour to do!!'

I spent the whole day absolutely whizzing around London, and the last stop of the day was radio one to talk to Nick Grimshaw for a pre-recorded interview. Before I went in and I was standing in the bathroom just looking in the mirror when I heard the door open and in the reflection saw Belle sneaking in.

'Bub you can't be in here' I whispered smiling

'I know but I wanted to see you before you go in...this is the big one' she smiled coming behind me and wrapping her arms around my waist. I spun around and wrapped my arms around her and she rans her hands up my arms, soothing me. 'How you feeling babe?' she asked. It was then that I lost it, tears formed in my eyes..shit i did not want to cry in front of her.  I looked down before replying.

'I can't do it Belle, what if these people don't like me...not just at Radio 1, but at all. They probably all think i'm some stupid kid who has just got lucky.' I went to turn away from her but she lifted my chin up and looked me right in the eyes, her bright blue ones piercing mine.

'Conor Paul Maynard you listen to me' she said sweetly yet sternly. 'You are the most talented boy I have met in fact seen anywhere for ages, you are so talented and no I am NOT saying it because of what we have, but because I genuinelly believe it. Not only that but you are also hilarious and charming and they will love you ok! Don't you dare doubt yourself again Mr! Now get into to that interview and tell the World "I am Conor Maynard and I am going to own this music business" ok?' she laughed. This girl was the best thing that had ever happened to me, I lifted my hand to her cheek and bought my lips to hers, kissing her hard. "I love you" I breathed as we pulled away. "You're amazing"

"Well I do try" she winked as we walked toward the interview room, "Now get that sexy ass in there and show em what you got baby" she laughed. 

*Later that evening*

We were sitting in a bar somewhere in London with just a small group of us. The interview has gone so well and after Nick Grimshaw had pulled me aside and told me that he was definitely a fan of me and would definitely promote everything I did. 

As a result of this I was absolutely buzzing, and was set on having a few drinks and a great time with my girl. Part of me wished we could tell everyone about us, but I just didn't want to jinx what we had, and I had a feeling that if Dave found out he would split us up work wise and be less supportive of Belle's own career. As much as I loved having her touring with me, she was so talented and definitely deserved her own album e.t.c. 

As if she'd heard me thinking about her she appeared next to be at the bar and lent over to whisper in my ear. 'I'm off home now if you want to come, don't follow directly but come in about an hour. I perfectly understand if you're too tired though." she whispered before checking no one was looking, and giving my ear a quick bite. Jesus what was this girl doing to me?

Belle's P.O.V 

When I said to Conor come in an hour I actually thought he might, but he hadn't showed. I had been worried about this, that as soon as he began to get remotely popular I would slide into the background. 2 Hours after I left the club I was just about to go and get changed for bed when the buzzer went, if this was him he was could jog on.

I opened to the door to see him leaning against the fence (it was a lot more difficult to be angry at him when he was looking this sexy but nonetheless I was pissed off).

'Baby' he winked 

'Con i'm not in the mood' I replied walking into the hallway him following behind like a sad puppy.

'But you were when you left the bar babe' he pouted 'more than in mood' he laughed making a lunge for my waist.

'No Conor!' I half yelled shoving him back, I didn't want to be a needy girlfriend but it had upset me. 'I don't want to be a bitch but you chose to stay there with your mates instead of me, and I just need to know where I stand.' I breathed, rant over.

'Oh Belle I'm sorry' he said looking genuinely apologetic. 'Dave wouldn't let me leave until I'd spoken to some of his bigwig mates, but believe me baby I wanted to be here so much more' he had started to progress towards me. 

'Why should I believe you Conor?' I asked just wanting him to say it.

'Because Belle I love you' he breathed before covering my lips with his own and we stumbled backwards hitting the chest in the hallway, knocking the phone on the floor and his fingers were fumbling buttons on the back of my top before sliding it over my head. When it dropped to the floor he moved his mouth to my kneck, sucking and biting it causing me to moan a little bit and I felt Conor smile into my shoulder knowing what he was doing to me. I lifted his top off and pushed him backwards towards the living room where he sat down on the sofa and pulled off my skirt before letting me straddle him. I moved my hips over his as we kissed knowing what effect that would have on him. He grabbed my hips to stop me and flipped us over so he was lying on top of me before getting off to remove his jeans before lying on top of me, and we just lay there kissing and making out before I whispered in his ear. 'I need you Conor...right now'. 

'Oh Baby I bet you do....' he laughed before sliding a finger up my centre. 'Belle Babe you are so wet! You are not going to be ready for this' he winked before sliding away from me. I was about to protest but I heard the rip of a foil packet which made me smile that he was so thoughtful. Before I could dwell on this Conor thrust into me without warning making me scream. 

'Oh baby there is so much more' he shouted, continously thrusting into me very hard while I grabbed his hair. 

'For god sake Conor go slower, or this won't last very long' I stuttered.

He obliged and I circled my hips to match his slower movements. 'Jesus Conor' I yelled spreading my legs wider.

'Belle you are so...goddamm...tight...' he breathed grabbing my face as his thrusts sped up again and after a few more, I felt that tightening in the bottom of my stomach and I grabbed the material of the sofa as my body shook with the climax. Conor came not long after me and when we had recovered he lay back on the sofa and pulled my head to his chest. 

'That babe was perfect' he whispered

'You're perfect' I whispered back before we both began to drift off.