Chapter 2

These past three months with Conor had been literally the best of my life. Not only was I doing the job that I had dreamed of but Conor was amazing as well. At times I felt like I'd been missing him all my life, we got on so well as did Jack and I. The difference was I saw Jack as a brother, Conor I definitely liked more than that. 

I was lying on the Sofa in the studio lounge waiting for Conor to finish whatever he was doing then I think we were going for lunch. I think Jack was coming too, that was great but I would've loved to spend some time just me and Conor

'Oi Lazy bones get the hell up off that Sofa I'm starving' I was jerked out of my daydream by the man himself looking down at me.

'Cheeky get' I replied 'I spend my whole life just waiting around for you.' I playfully punched him in the leg.

'You did not just do that' Conor grinned and before I could stop him he jumped on top of tickling me.

'Con.....Co...CONOR!! I can't breathe' I coughed and spluttered getting increasingly flustered by the minute. 'CONOR GET THE HELL OF ME' with a massive shove he ended up on the floor and I lay back on the sofa panting in a very unattractive fashion. 'I hate you Conor Maynard' I laughed

'Yeh yeh whatever' he stood up and offered me his hand. 'Come on lets go get some lunch' he smiled and pulled me up forcefully which I wasn't expecting. I flew up so fast up off the sofa and ended up wrapped in Conor's arms as he caught me to stop us both falling on the floor. I looked up and my breath hitched in my throat as I looked into his eyes. Our breathing definitely quickened and I knew he was going to kiss me and for the first time I thought to myself I want Conor more than I want my career. WAIT did I just say that??!! He looked into my eyes before moving towards me...

'CONOR BELLA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU I'M STARVING?!' Jacks voice rang through the studio and we pulled away so quickly i ran over to grab my bag as Jack walked in. 

'Sorry  Bro we're coming' Conor laughed and smiled at me before following Jack. As I left the room my head was reeling. I was crazy about this boy but I wanted this job ssoo much. Lunch was going to be super awkward.

*2 Hours Later*

We piled out of the taxi and back into the building and I watched as Jack and Conor pushed and shoved each other all the way to the lift. 'I'll catch you guys up' I yelled after them and Conor just nodded in acknowledgement as Jack jumped on his back. I smiled as the doors of the lift closed before a voice made me jump out off my skin. 

'You should go for it you know'

'JESUS Jonny!! you scared the living daylights out of me...and I don't know what you're talking about.' I turned and walked toward Jonny who was sitting in his office. He just looked at me and that was all it took for me to burst into tears. 

'OH GOD B i'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry' Jonny said pulling me into his office and sitting me on his chair 'talk to me now young lady! What is going on?' 

'Oh Jonny I don...I don't know what to do' i breathed between sobs. 'I mean I want this singing career so so badly and always swore nothing would stand in my way but...but...'

'But you're falling for Conor' Jonny finished my sentence for me

'Yes! Oh J what do I do?' I stuttered

'Belles you are the most talented girl I have ever met but more than that you are an absolute stunner and you deserve to find someone who will treat you like a princess and I personally think that person is Conor. I mean come on anyone with eyes can see he is smitten with you! Go for it Girly!!'

'Oh thank you Jonny' I said running out of the room and into the lift. I now had butterflies in my stomach as I headed into the office. Conor had a gig tonight and although I wasn't singing (it was only an intimate gig therefore no backing needed) I was still going to be there so I needed time to get ready and try my best to impress him. I knocked on Dave's door