Epilogue

*6 years later*

"Phil let me sleep.." Dan whined trying to nudge his husband off him.

"Nooo, wake up and love me." Phil mimicked Dan's tone and pressed soft kisses along Dan's jaw making his way down his neck knowing it was his sensitive spot.

"If you don't let me sleep then I'll be grumpy and won't love you." He groaned putting the duvet over his head. "It's only 8 am go back to sleep."

"But I'm not tired." Phil pouted. Dan put his arm around Phil's waist and pulled him closer cuddling up to him. They heard their door creak open and heard tiny footsteps on their bedroom floor.

"Daddy! Papa! Wake up!" Their 4 year son Austin yelled climbing onto the bed jumping onto them.

"Woah I'm awake, its your daddy who won't wake up!" Phil laughed hugging their son.

"How are you two so awake this early?" Dan chuckled. He gave up and finally sat up knowing there was no point in trying to sleep in. "Where's Elena?"

"I'm here!" She giggled running into the room and climbing onto their bed into Dan's arms.

"Good morning Princess." Dan smiled kissing her forehead. Austin and Elena were twins, four years ago after they married Dan and Phil talked about having kids but thought that they should wait. When they finally decided it was time they sent their adoption application and adopted the twins two years ago. Dan instantly fell in love with them and knew that they were meant to be with him and Phil.

"Okay whos ready for breakfast?" Phil said getting up with Austin in his arms. "Elena sweetie its your job to make sure that daddy doesn't go back to sleep."

"Okay papa." She giggled pulling at Dan's hand making him get out of bed. Dan reached down and picked the little girl up. He walked over to Phil and kissed him softly. Dan had never been happier, after all those crappy years he finally got what he wanted, and he had to do was to trust someone for once. He hated everything that happened to him but if it weren't for all that he wouldn't have Phil and he wouldn't have these wonderful kids and he wouldn't change a thing.

A/N; So this was a nice short little fic! Hope you liked it, and we will have new things coming up keep checking our profile! Thank you for reading :*