Self destruction is such a pretty little thing

They say that god is the one that gives people life

 And that he is also the one who can take it.

They say that everything that is created is done by God.

NOT by man.

They say that man cannot create life.

Nor can they take it.

They say that God has chosen ‘special’ people.

Others say it was luck.

Some people even say the child was blessed by the devil.

Others believe that it’s evil in disguise.

But you know what I believe?

Man can do as they wish.

God doesn’t have to be involved in everything.

God doesn’t even exist.

There is no such thing as evil or bad.

It’s just misunderstood

                             12 years before the plot of D. Gray Man.

The scientists gathered in a group in a room on the farthest side of the Asian branch away from prying eyes. They had begun several experiments out of curiosity and boredom. They wanted to prove people wrong. They wanted to prove that God wasn’t the only one who could create and take life, and that God isn’t the only one who could ‘choose’ ‘special’ people. The men gathered around the tube while a woman stood in the middle of them.

“How are the other two?” The woman asked as she walked around the tube. It held various liquids that made the water a pale light green color. Although nobody paid attention to the nude female body that floated in the tube.

“The test subjects for the second exorcist program are fine. Number 73958 has woken up two weeks ago. Number 73957 alerted us when he awoke Chief Chang.” One man said to the woman now known as Chief Chang. Chang nodded and walked up to the single tube in the white room.

“How long until she wakes?” The woman asked as she circled the girl that looked no older than 5.

“Her skin is developed as are her eyelashes, eyebrows, the inside of her mouth although her insides are not developed at all. It’s been 15 years since we first started the project. At an estimate I’d give her 2 or 3 years ma’am.”  One of the men spoke while another scribbled on a clipboard. The woman nodded and she circled the tube once more.

“Is there any possible way to speed up the process? I’m aware that the innocence has taken and has formed as parasitic in her neck as well. But as you know we’re on a tight schedule and it would be nice if you could speed it up to about a month or less.” The woman spoke tightly as she stared at the small child in the tube of liquids.  One of the men looked at her a shocked expression on his face.

“But, Miss Chang. Her insiders are not developed at all. It’ll take a while for her to develop. We can try speeding it up but as far as we know it’ll take up to more than 2 years.” The man spoke spastically as the woman just sighed and shook her head. She walked out the rest of the men in fallow while 1 stayed as he walked over to the machinery connected to the tube the girl was situated in. He opened a small cupboard and he rummaged around the various jars of powders liquids and as his arm reached the very back his fingers clenched around a small glass vial. Said man pulled his arm out to have a small glass vial filled with a pink powder. The man smiled almost like a sadist and he walked to the tube that the girl floated in. The man pulled a stool and he stepped up so his head was above the glass tube and we uncorked the glass vial pouring the contents of the glass vial into the light sea green liquid. The pink dust-like stuff dissolved into the liquid near the child’s face as the man smiled sinisterly staring at the now pink tinted water. That dark magenta colored powder dust that the man poured into the girl’s habitat was going to make her develop more quickly, except the downside. It was an akuma’s bullet grinded into a powder.