"This isn't over, Johnson!" I hear Jerron yell after me but I just jog into the bus and scan the seats until I see Raya's fluffy blonde hair in the back. I walk down the aisle and plop onto her lap. She jerks her head up in surprise and drops her phone in the process. I smirk and kiss her ear before grabbing her phone. I am about to give it back to her when I see she was texting Conner...

   My smile instantly drops off my face and I glare down at the phone.

"Hunt..." She starts but I just shake my head and find a different seat to sit in. I may be acting childish, but I don't like sharing.

   Raya says something to LJ before coming over to my seat and sitting beside me. She grabs my hand and links her fingers with mine. She gently squeezes my hand and glances at me.

   "Yeah, I was texting Conner, but I was texting him because he kept texting me and bugging my not to go out with you, but I was simply telling him that I really liked you and I can do what I want," she explains, but my pride has gone through enough damage and pride is the only thing keeping my head up.

    "Yeah, sure, because I believe that," I snap before I can stop myself. Raya jerks back and stares at the ground and I see tears well up in her eyes, but she glares at me anyway.

   "Screw you!" She snaps and walks back to her seat.

Jerron plops down beside me and shakes his head at my stupidity.

    "Do you purposely act this stupid or is it natural?" He asks me and I glare at him.

  "Screw you,"

   "Go apologize, you dick, otherwise you are not only going to loose the bet, you are also going to loose the girl," he says.

   "When did you get so smart?" I ask him and he smirks.

"I think I always have been, but I just decided not to use it," he says.

   Will, Tyler, and Luke plop down in the seats beside us and when they hear Jerron say that they all start laughing.

"In your dreams, Jer!" Will says with a snort of laughter.

   "Not EVEN in your dreams," Tyler chimes in and Luke is laughing to hard to even say anything.

"Why do I even call you guys my best friends?" Jerron mutters but he is grinning too.

   I glance at Raya and she is talking to LJ but I can still see the hurt on her face.

I stand up and slowly walk back to her. She glances at me, but quickly turns away and refuses to look at me and stretches out so that I can't sit with her.

   I glance at LJ but she glares at me. Why do girls always travel in packs?

"LJ, please," I say and she sighs before standing up and going to go and sit in the only spot available, which just so happens to be with Jerron.

    "Raya, listen, I didn't mean it the way it came out," I try to explain but she glares at me.

"Then how did you mean it, Hunter? Because seriously if this is how our relationship is going to be then i'd rather be alone," she snaps.

   "I just... I've been under a lot of stress lately and I didn't mean to take it out on you," I explain and Raya stares at me before slowly nodding.

  "I get that, I do, but that's exactly how Conner was. He would always take everything out on me and I can't be in another relationship like the one I had with him," she says and I nod.