04. jordan belfort // wes walker

"Okay, so what all have we found out about Chanel? Theories? Anything and everything?" Stiles asked everyone, waving his arms around when he spoke. The pack--minus Derek and Mason, if he even counted--was gathered around the school bus parking lot, standing in a circle, trying to act normal and not attract attention to their conversation. It was the day after Liam had found and taken pictures of the grotesque dead bodies in Chanel's basement.

Diagonal to Stiles, Scott gave him a muddled look. "We already covered all of our theories last night. Do you not remember?" Scott asked.

Stiles sighed and rolled his eyes, slouching a bit more than usual. "No, I remember. It just makes me feel cool when we go over what we discussed." He pouted, clenching his jaw in irritation.

Next to him, Malia grumbled and shook her head. Stiles could be unintentionally annoying sometimes—most of the time, actually. "The picture from Chanel's basement that Liam took had a total of five dead bodies, all dismembered and mutilated to the point where they were unrecognizable. Either Chanel or her father murdered them." She said, crossing her arms over her chest and sweeping her gaze over her friends who were all, for the most part, sporting bored expressions.

"She doesn't want anyone to see them, either." Liam piped up, his thumbs looped in the straps of his backpack. His boyish features were taut and his brows were furrowed, his orbs scanning the irritated teens before him.

Stiles rolled his eyes at the Sophomore, "If you murdered numerous people would you want anyone to find out?" He inquired with a 'really?' expression, causing Liam to grimace and shrug. Stiles' caramel colored eyes landed on his best friend, his brown eyes narrowed, set on nothing, as if he were listening intently to something.

"She's coming! Act natural." Scott whispered, undoubtedly inferring that the she-beast Chanel was around the corner. When Scott's announcement sunk into Liam's brain, he immediately took off in a sprint the opposite way Chanel was coming, and Stiles was certain that he saw a trail of fire behind the boy. Stiles suppressed laughter and looked behind him, watching Liam run off, with a smirk etched on his pink lips.

Sure enough, the unmistakeable clack of Chanel Martin's Versace heels clouded his brain a few seconds later, causing Stiles to turn around to see the petite female walking up behind Scott. She was clad in a soft pink fringed furry coat, a white blouse that was tucked into a short, black pencil skirt which reached her midthigh. Her tiny pearl earrings complimented her silver rings decorating her left hand, and her rounded, black sunglasses atop her nose matched her clutch. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a low pony tail, yet still parted to the right. As usual, she didn't possess a book bag nor any of the required academic books.

Silence surrounded the group when every pair of eyes landed on her, no one sure whether they should speak to the suspected killer, or wait to be spoken to. Meanwhile, Chanel was scanning over the friend group in search for a certain young one. A pout appeared on her lipstick covered lips, and Chanel huffed. "Where's Liam?"

Scott's eyes went wide and met Kira's black orbs, both of them panicked and not sure what to say--which seemed to make everyone on the same page, except Malia and Lydia. Lydia was simply bored and studied Chanel's attire with curious eyes, and Malia tried not to get lost in the blonde's scent like she had in the library the other day. No one had stepped up to answer Chanel's question, and she was beginning to grow tired of waiting. "Whatever," She sighed, "I'll go find him myself." Chanel declared with a roll of her eyes that were shielded behind her most likely expensive sunglasses.

Before the blonde could turn and go on her way, Scott stopped her. "Wait! Chanel!" His body lurched forward, as if he were to grab ahold of her shoulder, but his arms never moved to fulfill the action.

Looking up at him, Chanel pursed her lips and raised her perfectly groomed brows. "What?" Her tone was impatient, making Scott a bit nervous.

The alpha licked his lips, racking his brain for the right words, looking down for a moment, before facing Chanel once more, but with a more confident stance. "We know about the bodies in your house." He declared. Diagonal to him, Stiles' face contorted into shock. He thought they had agreed to keep quiet about this!

Chanel straightened her posture and sucked in a breath, letting the words sink in. Her eyes darted across the teenagers before her, each looking nervous; Stiles more pissed off. There was a number of ways Chanel could answer his question, hell, she could walk away, but she knew she'd have to confront them sometime. Taking a deep breath, Chanel's face suddenly became distasteful for the first time. Her breathing became rugged and her bottom lip trembled. "Do not start crying, Chanel!" Lydia barked, not believing what she was seeing. Chanel cried to get out of situations like this; she'd done this Lydia's entre childhood, blaming the strawberry blonde for everything and  victimizing herself.

Oh, she's crying, Scott realized. Chanel didn't have any trace of tears on her cheeks, but she sure was making the appropriate sounds a sobbing person would. "I can't help it." Chanel stuttered out, her shoulders slouching. She reached one of her hands up to wipe away an invisible tear on her cheek. "It's my dad! He's a psychopath!" Chanel practically screeched, causing Scott to shush her.

Malia furrowed her brows, hearing Chanel's heartbeat skip. She was lying.

"Shut up, Chanel." Lydia sighed, rolling her green eyes. "Go to class, we know you're bluffing."

Chanel's crying ceased the second Lydia told her what the majority of her friends were thinking. Her face turned red with anger, and her teeth practically bared. Scott would never admit it, but he was slightly frightened. "It wasn't me, okay! You'll see. I'm done talking to you crazy people!" Her arms flew up in the air, almost hitting Scott in the face.

Clenching her fist that wasn't grasping her black clutch, Chanel turned on her heels and stomped off. When she was a few feet away, her voice resonated throughout the bus lot, "I should kill you all!"

Stiles' face went into the shape of an 'o'. They might've just made a big mistake.

A/N: lmao this is kind of trash whatever. but omfg im one vote away from 1k (unless im an idiot and read wrong) SO THANK YOU FOR THAT HERE'S A GIFT FOR BEING AMAZING READERS ILY ALL!! I love all of your comments, I read each one, although I don't respond every time.

Who do you think killed the people in Chanel's basement??