“What’s up with you and all this spaghetti and pasta obsession,” I asked she’s been asking for spaghetti and lasagna for awhile now and I did cook her spaghetti the other night.

“I don’t know I was online and it looks so good,” she moaned delight I sighed what the hell was I going to do with her. I grabbed all of the supplies I would need and laid them on the counter as she bounced on the balls of her feet in excitement. I grabbed her and pulled her over.
“I’ll chop, you put the noodles in the water, add a little bit of salt and a little bit of oil,” I instructed she nodded and went to work while I went to prepare the ground beef and sauce.  I seasoned the beef before placing it in the pot and letting it cook while I grabbed the tomato’s that were freshly picked a few hours ago.
“Can I do it, can I do it,” Hayley piped up, I glanced over at her and snatched the salt away with a frown.
“I said a little bit of salt,” I scowled, while emptying the pot of salty water out into the sink, she stared at it, but pointed to the tomato. I nodded.
“Don’t cut yourself,” I said looking over at her as she went for the chop, I sighed and quickly finished the noodles before moving behind her and positioning her hands the right way.

“Move your hand back some, you don’t want to cut yourself,” I mumbled she nodded with a smile and began chopping with the guidance of my hand.
“Thank you for letting me, help,” She said I chuckled I didn’t mind as long as she didn’t destroy the kitchen like last week.
“Its always a pleasure,” I said placing my chin on her shoulder and watching her chop away.  I shut my eyes a little and placed my head in the crook of her neck. I was tired as shit especially after last night. It took almost six hours to get that guy to talk.
“You seem warm, you feeling okay,” I mumbled lifting my head up and moving my hand to her forehead.
“Yeah, yeah, just a headache and I’m hungry,” she said with a soft giggle I rolled my eyes.

“After this go lay down on the couch or in your room, I don’t want you to get sick again, I’ll have some medicine for you too,” I said laughing as she puckered her lips. I learned she didn’t like to take medicine much; she only tolerated it to a certain point.

“Okay, but I want ice cream too, no and a Oreo banana milkshake,” She said with a sigh, I laughed again and kissed her cheek.
“You can have whatever you want, now get out the kitchen, the thermometer is in the cabinet,” I pointed to the cabinet, she sighed and went through it pulling out the thermometer before leaving out. I sighed and started to season the sauce.

(Brook POV)

I followed my nose down the hall. Whatever the hell Jesse is cooking it smells delicious, I almost moaned as my mouth watered. I followed the smell into the kitchen and froze at the sight of Jesse and Hayley. Jesse was behind Hayley helping her chop up the tomato’s I believe, most likely making the sauce from scratch like she always does. I watched a little put off by it, I breathed in clearing my head still watching as Jesse buried her face in her neck while shutting her eyes. They were just friends and Jesse was just helping her out her rut, plus they haven’t had sex in two months so nothing was going with them. Just friends, that’s all.

“Brook,” I snapped out my thoughts and looked at Jesse who had confusion written on her face. I looked around the kitchen. Hayley was gone.

“You okay,” She asked slowly I nodded walking in the kitchen.

“What are you cooking,” I asked looking over the stove at the tomato’s boiling.

“Red wants Baked Ziti, I let her help some before kicking her out,” she joked I laughed a little getting another frown from her, she pulled me to her chest.