I ran straight to Embry's side and nudged his head. I watched the life drain from his gorgeous Hershey brown eyes. After a few short moments, Embry's eyes clouded over. Signaling that he is gone. I started to whine loudly and whimper. I nudged his head, shoulder, and neck. After I nudged him, I licked his muzzle and continued to nudge. Hoping that this was all a dream and he will wake up at any moment.

Tears began to fall from my eyes.

'I..i...lo..love...you..em..em..bry...for..ever..' I said through thought.

"Amy what would you like to do with Aro?" I turned and realize it was Edward who had asked. I walked closer to them, as the others surrounded us to witness the death of a terrible leader.

'Aro, for the fear and harm you've put many through, have finally caught up to you. Your days have come to an end, and you should've stayed dead....any last words?'

"I will be back, I always do! I will kill you if its the last thi-"

'Enough!' I yelled. Aro shut up instantly and I swore I saw him shake. Edward and Emmett placed Aro on the ground, so he's on his knees. Jasper pulled a lighter out of his pocket and had it ready. I walked towards Aro to where I was barely in front of him. I saw fear fill his crimson eyes. I opened my jaws, so my sharp teeth were on display. My mouth was so big, I could fit Aro's head in my mouth.

Aro tried to struggle, but couldn't move much because Emmett and Edward hold a hold of him. I waited until he was done moving to take the winning kill. Shortly, Aro gave up and I went for it. I bit down hard, where you could hear his crystal like skin beginning to break. I told Emmett and Edward to push Aro's body left as I moved my head to my left. Tearing Aro's head clean off.

I dropped his head, and his eyes showed disbelief. And I ran back to Embry phasing in the process. Again my clothes looked like ripped skinny jeans, and my shirt was torn in the sleeves and stomach area. I ran behind Embry and wrapped my arms around his neck as a hug.

I just cried into Embry's soft grey fur. If only I had gotten to him sooner. Before Aro killed Embry, I saw that the thing that had rammed my side was Embry. He saved me from a vampire who was going to ambush me. That same vampire got a hold of Embry and took him to Aro. Then that's when I saw the rest. All of this because he saved me. My sobs grew louder and I finally broke.

"Nnnooooooooo!" I could feel all eyes on me. But I truly didn't care. The love of my life is gone. Now our kids will grow up without a father. I took a deep breath and screamed once more, "Embry!" Nothing compares to this pain I'm feeling. To me this pain is like no other and just unbearable. My heart is no longer whole. My heart has completely shattered into millions of pieces. To where there was nothing left.

I felt a hand on my back rubbing soothingly. I didn't even look up. I just kept my face buried in my husbands fur.

"Amy, I'm sorry but he's gone. It's time to leave." Rosalie's voice held sadness, and sincerity. I just rubbed my face in his fur, shaking my head no.

"I'm not leaving him." My voice is barely audible. I laid there for a long time. I finally looked up and saw that Sam, Edward, Emmett, and Jasper had piled all the bodies ready to burn. I laid my head on Embry's shoulder, getting ready to watch Aro burn. I watched the lighter fall as Jasper's fingers loosen on its hold. Once the lighter came into contact with Aro's head, the bright orange and yellow flames grew. Starting with Aro's head at the bottom, working its way up to the top. I smiled as he literally was burning in hell. My eyes grew heavy after I watched the fire shine brighter, and my face lay on the soft shoulder of my imprint. My eyes finally closed and all I saw was black.

As soon as my eyes closed I blocked need them open. Alice stood in front of Aro with her hand in his. I looked at the ground and saw that it was never split into two. No bodies of shifters nor vampires littered the ground.

"That's your future. Like Amy said, choose wisely." I heard Alice say. I knew the others could barely hear her. Aro looked straight at her then at me. The pack growled as Aro stared at me. Everything that happened next, was so fast that I barely saw what happened.

Aro pushed Alice aside and lunged for me. He was at my side in the blink of an eye.i went to turn my head towards him, but didn't see him. I felt a force push me away, but the force wasn't so harsh, but was also gentle. I shook my head and saw a blur of grey stand in front of me.

The next thing I know Aro is on the ground with Embry on top of him.

"Get off me! I must do what's right, and that's kill her!" Aro yelled. Embry growled loudly as did the others join in.

'Amy, may I do the honors?' I nodded my head and Embry slowly lowered his head to Aro's. Embry opened his jaws and snapped his neck in half. Aro's head rolled a few centimeters away. Embry looked at me and I closed my eyes and bowed my head.

'May we all enjoy this life of no more fear. Instead it's a life of many friends and allies.' Everyone cheered. I looked to the sky and saw that it was night. Apparently that vision I saw took awhile. I raised my head and closed my eyes. The wind picked up and some leaves blew in the breeze. I opened my mouth and howled.

~~~~(Narrator's POV)~~~~
(Start video now)
Amy stood in the middle of the field and howled. Her howl had a harmonic tune to it. When she howled it was a calming song. The vampires and shifters all went to the forest edge and watched from a distance. They listened to her beautiful howl and closed their eyes. Some bowed their heads, some kneeled, and some of the shifters laid down on the ground and bowed their heads.

The full moon shone brightly. The moon made a spotlight and it cascaded down on Amy. The moon light made her fur shine bright, as if it was a light. Amy just glowed and everyone stared in awe. The wind carried Amy's harmonic howl into town.

Billy laid in the hospital and smiled as he heard the beautiful sound. He knew exactly where it was coming from. Kim in her hospital room started to calm upon hearing the soothing howl as Emily rubbed Kim's arm soothingly. Now Amy's dad John was still unconscious. Amy's mother was next to his side and heard the beautiful howl. But John could hear the howl even though he didn't move.

By listening to the calming howl, it urged him to fight. John slowly opened his eyes. Serena noticed and said,

"John?" John turned his head towards his wife who had a tear stained face. "You're awake!" She said happily, not believing it's true. She cautiously approached him. She embraced him and cried happily. John was shocked and had no clue as to what had happened. He slowly patted her back and embraced her as well. Long be hold the cancer was deteriorating and John was getting his strength back, very slowly. They looked out the window and saw the bright shining moon.

Amy finished her howl. She slowly brought her head back down. She opened her eyes as everyone stared at her. Her eyes were brighter than before and they all smiled at her. Amy began walking to Marcus.

'Everything will go back to the way they were before Aro came back.' Marcus nodded and I saw his eyes trail behind me. I knew who he was looking at. 'Caroline, please come here.' I heard her small footsteps come and stop beside me.

"I don't believe it." Marcus barely whispered.

'Marcus, this is Caroline. Caroline, this is Marcus. I knew you two would meet each other soon. I just wish it was under better circumstances.' Caroline laughed a little bit.

"Jane, Alec, let's be on our way." They nodded and the other vampires lined up beside them. Caroline stood next to Marcus and had her arm wrapped through Marcus's arm, like a couple. Marcus had his left hand on her left hand that was on his arm. "Thank you Amy," Marcus said and bowed his head, as did his comrades. In respect I did the same. They turned and left for Italy.

'Take care of her Marcus, as I said you will find something special in the near future. Have a happy life you two. And Caroline you do the same.' They both turned around and smiled before running off. I turned to my friends and family. 'And let us go home.' And that's exactly what we did. We all went home, as our fellow vampire allies had gone their separate ways to their homes.

'Amy, that song was beautiful. What's it called?' Embry asked. Amy smiled and replied,

'Angel's Cradle' they both walked home together side by side.
____________________________________
I'm sorry it took so long. I would like to thank StacieHoran for giving me this idea from my first book. I hope you guys enjoyed it and I will update again next weekend. :)
Please vote, comment, and follow