Bad News...

*Last Time on the A.S.H Triplets*

Ethan sighed and pulled Matthew to the side to tell him Heather has....

Ethan told Matthew as he pulled him to the side that Heather has cancer, (Oh my what did you think it was? Nope I would never put that in my story) "Matthew... Heather has cancer... That is why we came down to see her, she never told you because she didn't know how to tell you."

Matthew sighed and looked to Heather. "I would never leave her no matter what she has"

Ethan nodded.

Heather sighed "I don't know what to do, I have lung cancer and Multiple Mioloma, cancer of the bone... How do I tell Matthew?"

Alisha and Sam were comforting her along with Grayson.

Sam kissed her head "Heather just tell him"

Matthew sighed "Don't tell her you told me I want her to tell me" Matthew said and put on a smiled and walked to the girls and Grayson.

•The bell rang•

"Oh that's the bell bye guys" Alisha Sam and the Dolan twins left to class leaving Heather and Matthew alone.

Heather sighed and looked to Matthew "Matthew I have Bone Cancer and Lung cancer"

Matthew hugged her and kissed her "I will never leave you no matter what. I love you and will take care of you."

The two of them walked to class when all of a sudden Heather.....

Oh shit!!! What the hell happened to Heather?? Find out next time on The A.S.H Triplets!!!!

Alright my Fluffy Unicorns stay Fluffy and keep trying to hip over that rainbow to your dreams!! Peace love and Unicorn poop!! Love you! Bye.