The Announcement

Here my fluffy unicorns like I promised I would try to update today! I don't know if I will update a lot today maybe just this part it all depends on what I am doing because I start school tomorrow so I need to get my clothes ready my duffle bag ready and my binder ready so here you go my babies!

*Last time on The A.S.H Triplets*

"Alright now lets plan that party!!!!" Aaron yelled and everyone laughed and started talking among the selves while talking and planning how to do Heather's party why Bianca and Zayn smiled watching their three daughters and their friends.

The Next day Bianca and Zayn sent the kids off to school while they told their royal planners how to do the castle to fit everything that Heather liked and they got started with planning it.

All the boys and their girlfriends walked into school Heather was walking with Matt and Acacia and Alisha and Sam had stayed home to help with the party. When everyone passed Heather they all looked shocked because she wasn't attached to her sisters just Matt and Acacia but one thing didn't change she was still in the middle.

Heather and all of the girls, Logan, Kate, Katherine, Kathleen, Mia, Hope, and Acacia all had Heather's birthday invites. Nash and Matthew cleared their throats and yelled at the whole school to go to the court yard. Heather and the girls were already there, Heather was sitting on a throne wearing this most beautiful outfit that she had changed into while the Nash and Matthew were getting everyone gathered in the court yard (Outfit above) everyone was murmuring about Heather's outfit and talking among themselves when Nash, Matthew, Taylor, Skate, The Jacks, Shawn, Aaron, Carter, Hayes and Cameron all yelled "HEY!" Getting everyone's attention to shut up (Bare with me I know that Carter and Hayes hate each other and Nash and Cam don't talk but it's not about them really but in my story they are all friends still)

Once everyone was looking at Heather, the girls jumped down off the stage that they had the administration/staff set up. Heather stood up and the boys told everyone to bow they were confused but scared of Matthew because he was the QB and the captain of the football team so they did what they were told. Heather walked to the edge and spoke.

"Fellow Class mates, students and friends my birthday party is tonight and I invite you all to come to my castle and party it up" Everyone cheered and the girls all passed out the invitations. Everyone knew now that the girls were princesses before Heather made the announcement because earlier that day the king and queen had showed up telling the staff to allow Heather to do this and tell everyone that she was a princess. Heather clapped her hands and her unicorn walked over to her and laid down so she could get on it and the unicorn stood up and she handed out the rest of the invitations.

After everyone left for class the royal advisers had come and picked up the stage and Heather's throne and took it back home. The staff had allowed Heather to stay in her gown and her unicorn at school. The staff didn't force her or her friends to go to class and gave them perishion to go home early and so Heather clapped her hands and the royal advisers brought horses for all of her friends and they all rode back to Heather's Castle to see how the decorating was coming along.

Sorry for the short update I wanna save the rest for the next update

Alright my Fluffy Unicorns stay fluffy and keep trying to hop over that rainbow to your dreams. Peace Love and Unicorn poop! Love you! And I will try to update more today I'm not sure if I will though Let me know what you guys think in the comments below if you have any thoughts or concerns please message me about them or if you have suggestions about my story.