The Surprise

Alright my Fluffy Unicorns Part three! I think I can write it so bare with me if it doesn't make any sense.

Last time on The A.S.H Triplets

The kids walked up the steps of the castle and through the doors seeing....

As soon as the kids walked through the doors of the castle all of their friends that they were going to call jumped out and yelled SURPRISE!

Everyone was there, Carter, Hayes, Aaron, Cameron, The Jacks, Taylor, Shawn, and Skate. Also the girls were there as well, there was Alisha's close friend, and Aaron's girlfriend, Logan McGillshe was 16 and her personality was nice, sweet, and if you got on her bad side, a bitch but she loves little kids and has ADD and is bipolar, then there was Mia standing next to her she is 17 and she loves to cheer her hair is blonde with blue eyes she likes to wear buckle clothes, her secret hobby is dirt bike riding an she likes to play twister an she is an she is scared of yams but her boyfriend Cameron get's her through all of that, Next to Mia was a close friend of Sam's Hope Mikelson she was 17 and she's a Youtuber ,viner and a tumbler girl, she's tough and loves danger just like Sam, she also loves to surf, kate Johnson, Heather's other best friend, she's 16 she's a youtuber,viner, singer, artist, fashonneata, baseball player, dancer. and she loves plays the guitar likes to play football with her boyfriend Nash and the guys her brother was also Jack Johnson.

Heather jumped on Kate hugging her, Sam jumped on Hope hugging her, and Alisha jumped on Logan McGillshe hugging her as well.

"OMG WE MISSED YOU GUYS!" The triplets all said in unison.

Everyone ran to the Triplets and they all had a big group hug everyone was laughing and crying happily and soon they all fell over into a big doggy pile laughing and cutting up.

Zayn and Bianca Malik the king and queen walked down stairs and cleared their throats and everyone quickly got up and bowed and curtsying to them.

Both Zayn and Bianca smiled "Stand up kids no need for that" They both walked to their thrones and were about to talk when...

What happened when the king and queen were going to talk? OMG is that a new person? :o you'll have to wait and see!!!!

Alright my fluffy unicorns stay fluffy and keep trying to hop over that rainbow to yoru dreams! Peace love and unicorn poop! I love you!!!!