Chapter 33: The Mikaelson Ball

Start from the beginning

"Well we have to go after her! Her first full moon is in less than a week!" I say.

"The next plane is in 3 hours, I think she left already. We will be right behind her." Peter says getting up. 

We go home and pack a bag and meet at the airport. Mystic Falls, here we come!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IZZY'S POV

I get to Mystic Falls and immediately get a room at the motel. I go shopping and find the perfect dress (A/N dress up above). It's dark purple with sequence shimmering down the dress. It flares slightly, and it looks amazing! I finish getting ready by lightly curling my hair and braiding a piece, and then I get to the party. I walk in the door and look around. I see so many people and the house is amazing! There is a staircase going to the second floor, and the room is humongous! Violins are playing and everyone has a champagne glass. I get one and quickly get into the crowd. Hopefully Elena and the others aren't here. 

I look over and see Mayor Lockwood talking with Damon. I mentally roll my eyes and focus on my hearing. I finally get a piece of their conversation.

"Hanging out with your new besties, Carol?" Damon asks.

"I'm the mayor, Damon. When the oldest, deadliest family of vampires moves into your town, you welcome them with a smile." Carol says, drinking some champagne. 

I stop listening and pat my self on the back. I did it! I can focus my hearing!! I turn around to look for other people that I need to avoid. I walk into a tall man, with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I-"

"Kol Mikaelson." He says taking my hand. I blush a little.

"Isabella Gilbert." I say. Then I remember who he is: A Mikaelson. I get a little flustered, "Do you mind not telling people, like my sister or the Salvatores that I am here?" 

"Of course! Anything I can do." He says and looks towards the door. I follow his gaze and see Elena come in. He lowers his head next to my ear and whispers, "I take it that is your sister?"

I watch as two Salvatores walk up to my sister. I focus on what they are saying.

"You are not supposed to be here." Damon says. 

"Well I am not leaving until I find out what Ester wants." Elena says, sighing. So Ester wants to speak to both of us? "So, shall we?"

Stefan holds out his arm, and Elena takes it. I then see Damon repeat the action and Elena takes his arm as well. They then walk forward like nothing happened. 

I turn back to see Kol gone. I then go to the other room to see Elijah. I walk up to him and hand him some champagne. "Why hello, Isabella. You look lovely." He says with a smile.

"You look amazing as well!" I say beaming. "Would you mind catching me up? I haven't heard from you since the sacrifice, I think."

"Of course. Niklaus daggered me, killing me temporarily. I am back now along with all of my siblings, Rebekah, Kol, Finn as well as our mother, Ester." I tense up at the mention of Klaus and Ester. "No need to be frightened, my mother has put up some rules about hurting people." He then leans in closer. "If you are worried about the wolf smell, I can assure you that any one of my siblings can smell you." I look back at him, shocked. "Why don't you catch me up now?"

I tell him about the sacrifices and about Cora not being dead. I tell him about Boyd and the alpha pack. I tell him about the Darach/Ms. Blake and about how I became a werwolf. When I finished, he looked stunned. I then look over after giving him a nervous smile, and see Caroline walking in, in the most amazing dress. Elijah follows my gaze and smirks, "Niklaus invited her."