Chapter 17

Diamond

Today is the first day of school and I really don't want to go but you know I gotta graduate.

"Let's go girls "M yelled from downstairs .

I had on a blue and yellow polo shit light acid washed jeans and my timberlands. While my hair was in a high neat bun.

"Love you ma"I said kissing her on the cheek and going towards the garage. All of us was Juniors except for Ty she was a senior.

Jen and Jewel got in the car with Ty, Kacie and Tori got in the car with Malaisha she driving my moms car and I'm riding by myself also in my moms car.

"See you later cora"I said as I grabbed the keys from her to a black Benz.

"Have good day at school "she said walking away.

I pulled out as the garage door opened. Ugh new school same me no new friends I said in my head. My phone started ring playing music through the car.

"Hey baby"The voice of my lover filled my ears.

"Meet me in the student parking,I saved you a spot"

"Okay baby love you"I said hanging up wondering how they got there so quick.

I pulled up to Grady high school passing different kids as they entered.

I saw my baby leaning against the car. When she saw me she pointed to the parking spot next to hers signaling for me to hurry. I quickly parked and got out.

"Hey baby"I said wrapping my arms around her slender waist.

"Wassup"She smiled back placing her hands on my but.

People watched us but I didn't care they need to know she mine.

"Let's go get our schedule "she said taking my hand.

We walked to the welcome comity and asked for your schedule.

"Whats your first name and last numbers of your student number ?" She asked looking at me .

"Diamond 3484"

"Ahh here it is"she said handing me my schedule.

"And yours?"

"Malaisha 1270"

"And here is yours"

We smiled walking over to the other girls.

"Let's see"I said looking of my schedule."Who has Ms.Walker for 1st block"

Everyone raised there hand except for ty,Jewel and Jen.

After looking over my schedule I had 1,2 and 6 period with Malaisha and 1,3,4,5,6,7 with some of the other girls.

The bell rang sending us walking to class.

"Its in room 713"I laughed as we went in circles around school.

"Its right there "Tori said pointing at the door.

We hurried in class taking seats in the back. Everyone looked back at us looking us over.

"What the fuck they looking at"Kacie said whipping out her phone from her pocket.

Alex walked in with Nicole rolling her eyes when she saw me.

You see we left off on the wrong foot . We both had feelings for each other but I was in love with Malaisha. So basically I didn't let her fall in love with me and let her go I was pulled away.

"Alright, welcome to sculpting class we will start off in pairs of two to do our first sculpture everything you need to know is on the table this will be the first grade in the grade book let's begin " She said taking a seat at her desk.