prologue

"open wider baby", he encouraged running his heated fingers down my quiver legs as I lay underneath him on his white, clear, glass desk.

"let me see that juicy beauty between your legs".

I shook my head with my legs tightly pressed together, this man disgust me, how can this seems normal for him?, a 27 years old man having a sexual relationship with a 17 year old, it's illegally but yet again, he doesn't seem to care about the consequences.

a thick growl escape his lips, and that playful smile was gone placed with a loathing look, "do as I say little one, you don't want to define me".

"N-", before the words could roll of my tongue, a harsh slap was placed on my behind causing me to gasp and moan at the same time.

"open your legs right fucking now", he roared

the way he said those words made me shiver in fears, husky, deep and absolutely sinister.

I did as told feeling his hands cupped my sex through my wet underwear making squirm and moan once again in satisfaction.

I felt his fingers slipped inside my soaked undies, and when his finger entered my wet core, I instantly lost it, breathing heavily while rolling my hips, with his fingers bumping in and out of me.

"that's right baby, ride daddy's finger", he motivated and added tow more fingers, I held my breath.

"who do you belong to?", he ask

the words couldn't come out, instead I was moaning repeatedly.

therefore I felt another slap on my ass, this time I cried out.

"who do you fucking belong to?", Mr. styles snapped.

"y-you, d-daddy", I choke out, 'did I seriously just call this shameless man daddy?, what the fuck is wrong with me?'.

he smirk proudly "correct baby girl", his fingers were now bumping faster into me hitting my g-spot, "you're daddy's doll, daddy's beautiful, prefect doll".

------------------------------------------------

17 years old Alexis rose life has been nothing ordinary , having to deal with the death of her father and her alcoholic, sinister mother , her life was far from prefect, but when her mother took things a little too far, Alexis found herself standing before the most handsome, powerful, richest daddy Dom, who also happiness to be the richest CEO that has ever lived, her life then took another turning point , and there was no way out.