Chapter 15: Birthday Family Reunion Part 2

Start from the beginning

____________________

Stefan and Gabby are outside now. Gabby says "I knew you wouldn't disappoint me. You did a great job with her; I knew you would." Stefan smiles and asks "how are you? How's everything in New Orleans?"

Gabby says "still dangerous, especially Finn." Stefan asks worried about his baby sister "did he hurt you?" Gabby looks down not wanting to tell him about the time she and Finn battled once.

Stefan caught on fast that her silence meant yes. Stefan mumbles angrily "I'm going to kill him!" And Gabby says "no! We will do that. You stay here and keep taking care of Hope. You're doing an amazing job with her... and I knew you would."

Stefan smiles at her and brings her into a hug and says "that's their little girl in there and I trust them with her. After you and Kol give Hope her present, we can leave the three of them to catch up." She smiles and says "okay!"

The two siblings go back inside and see that everyone except Hope, Klaus, Kol, and Hayley were listening in on their conversation. Damon is heated pissed and when Gabby notices, she quickly moves over to the hybrid parents and Kol.

Gabby tells Kol "hey! We should give Hope our presents now and then leave the three for some alone time." Kol nods his head agreeing and taps Klaus on the shoulder and says what Gabby said. Klaus gets up and goes to the bar.

Kol says "hey Hope, your Godmother and I wanted to give you our presents now so we can leave and give you and your parents some space." She frowns a little and asks "will I see you before you all leave?" And Gabby says "of course, sweetie!"

Hope smiles and says "okay then. Can I see what you got me?" Kol says "of course!" Kol gave her the pink tiara and Hope gasps and squeals "I love it! I love it! I love it! Thank you, Uncle Kolabear. Can you put it on me?"

Kol says a little surprised and weirded out by the nickname, but still loves his little niece "you're welcome and of course." Kol puts it carefully on Hope's head.

She looks in the mirror close by and says in excitement "look Daddy S! I look like a princess!" Stefan smiles and says "you sure do, sweetie." Hope turns to Gabriella and Gabby gives her the fairy tale tea set.

Hope gapes in shock and smiles and says "thank you, God-mom! Thank you!" Hope hugs her and Gabby says "you're welcome!" They pull away and Hope saddens a little realizing they're going to be leaving.

Hope says, stalling "wait! Don't go just yet. Wait until I open mommy and daddy's present." Kol and Gabby look at each other and agree. Hayley goes first. Everyone gathers around to see what Hayley and Klaus got Hope.

Hope opens Hayley's present and she squeals and pulls out her present. Hope exclaims in excitement "Olaf!" She hugs it and says "thank you so much!" Hayley smiles at her little girl and says "you're welcome!"

Hope turns to Klaus-- who just walked over, and asks "what did you get for me?" Klaus smiles and gives her a little box. He sits down on a chair and Hope gets on his lap.

Klaus was surprised but still very happy that he had his little girl so close. Hope opens it and gasps. She says "it's a locket. And it's so beautiful! Thank you!" And Klaus says "you're welcome and look, it has a picture inside it." He opens it and Hope asks "who are most of these people?"

Klaus says "you're family back at home. This one right here is your Aunt Camille; these two you have already met, your aunt and uncle; this is your Aunt Freya, your step father, Jackson; your Uncle Jacque, aunt Davina, and your step brother, Marcel."

Everyone was shocked when they heard him say that because that would make Marcel his or Hayley's son. Hope tilts her head to the side and asks "step brother?" And Klaus says "yes."

Hayley says "you're father took him in when he was little and raised him as his own. Even gave him the name Marcel." It shocked everyone that Klaus did that. He took a child in and raised him.

Klaus continues "and the last four is me, your mother, Uncle Kol, and your Godmother, Gabby." The Mystic Falls gang looks towards Gabby while Gabby is looking at the three.

Hope whispers to her parents "is God-mom and Uncle Kol together?" Everyone is caught off guard by that question. Klaus says "no sweetheart." Hayley whispers "not yet, anyway." She knew that the two can hear her. Hope giggles, while Gabby and Kol glare at her and she smiles innocently at them.

Hayley takes Hope into her arms and shows her pictures of their home and family, while Klaus goes back to the bar. Kol and Gabby look at one another and smile at each other.

Everyone else is looking at them curiously while Damon and Stefan are glaring at Kol. They don't like the thought of Kol getting together with their sister at all. Greg feels that way too, but if Kol makes his sister happy... then so be it.

Kol and Gabby look away from one another. Kol clears his throat and says "we'll give you guys some alone time." Gabby nods her head agreeing and Kol is the first to leave.

Gabby is about to go, but she sees Klaus at the bar so nervous. She knows he's afraid of becoming like Mikael. She goes over to him and everyone except Hayley and Hope watch them.

Gabby puts her chin on his shoulder and rubs his arm saying "go over there! Don't be afraid, you're nothing like how Mikael was. Go!" Klaus turns his head to Gabby and smiles.

Klaus gets up and hugs Gabby leaving everyone shocked, but Kol, Caroline, Damon, and Stefan are glaring angrily. Kol and Caroline are jealous of how close they are; Stefan and Damon just don't like how close they are.

Gabby pulls away and says "now, go be with your daughter." Klaus nods his head and goes over to his daughter, while Gabby walks over to the exit ignoring everyone's glares.

She leaves with a jealous, raged Kol behind her. Stefan, Lily, Gracie, and Caroline try to talk everyone into leaving them alone. Tyler, Elena, and Damon left easily, but with the others it took a lot of convincing, especially with Bonnie and Erin.

After staring down the two hybrids, Erin and Bonnie leave. Kol and Gabby went to the Mikaelson mansion and so did everyone else, so they can convince Gabby to stay and not go back.

Hayley and Klaus have been bonding and talking for an hour with Hope. Klaus says "I'm afraid it's time for us to go, my littlest wolf." Hope smile falls and she asks "when will I see you again?" Hayley shows a painful smile and says "soon baby girl, I promise. You'll be able to come home soon."

Hope tilts her head to the side and asks "me and Daddy S?" That question got to them and Hayley looks at Klaus. Klaus says "of course." Hope smiles brightly.

The hybrid parents know Stefan will still have to be part of her life. He raised and took care of her. Klaus picks Hope up and says "let's take you home little one."