Old Flames Rekindle

Start from the beginning

**ring ring ring**

All of a sudden the hallways were filled with students I can say I don't miss this. I'm still 18 and O is 20 some these kids look older than both of us combined. Some lil boy tried to come up to me and talk to me and O wasn't having it.
Boy: dnnnnnnnnn you fine. Let me get your digits.
Me: as flattered as I-
O: na lil dude he good I got him. Don't you got class. Aw ok bye.
O had me laughing. We left and it's still not time to meet his parents yet so we went to the mall and did a lil shopping. O told me to walk around while he handled some business. I rolled my eyes and he grabbed me by my waist and grabbed my ass then walked off. He's one strange character. But that why I think we are perfect for each other cause I'm strange too. It was finally time to go meet his parents. We got in the car and O has this cheesy ass grin on his face and his arm behind his back.
O: bae you know what time it is without using your phone?
Me: no but what I do know is we better be getting to your parents before they start blowing us up.
O: ight but I just wanna give you this.
It was a gold MK watch with a red strap and he had one just like mine but his had a yellow strap. I've always wanted one but I never told him.
Me: how did you know I wanted one. This is really beautiful and the diamonds are shinny.
O: well you talk in your sleep and I had them to make the diamonds as shinny as your bright light brown eyes but it was impossible.
We been together for about 9 or10 months and he still makes me blush uncontrollably. He started driving to the restaurant. The whole time I was just admiring him and from time to time he would give a little smile. I just felt like this was all a dream like this was all to good to be true . When we arrived they wasn't even there so to pass time he put his seat back and put me on his lap and I leaned down to kiss him. I don't know why he dose this but he likes to bite my bottom lip when we kiss I just suck on his bottom lip. We went in for bout 10 min until we heard a knock on the window. I fixed myself and got out and went in.
Momma V: so where do y'all see this going like do y'all plan on getting married or anything yet. I don't want to rush nothing yet cause y'all still young.
Me: I love your son he's just amazing and don't mind spending the rest of my life with him. We act like we married already his big head annoys me but it's ok.
O: aye you don't act like you don't get on my nerves cause boy (I roll my eyes and he grips my thigh under the table) but you know I love you with you cute self.
Momma V: so like what will happen if y'all break up heaven forbid that happen.
Me: well I hav-
O: Ima stalk his ass til we back together he ain't going nowhere (I just looked at him with a straight face and he flashed a quick smile)
Momma V: well I believe you son.
For the rest of the time we just talked about life and our goals together for the future but mostly shared many laughs. O's parents are like the best I don't know if I could do this with my parents. It was about 5 o'clock and the sun was about to set so we rushed over to the hotel to get our swim stuff and then we went to the beach and when we got there the and got settled the sun started to set and it was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen. I took off my shirt off and I went to get in the water and is was warm and the waves were just crashing into the shore. O came behind me and picked me up then walked us into the water. He was just looking in my eyes.
O: how did I end up with you by my side no matter what?
Me: cause you make me so happy and you made me realize that I've been missing something my whole life. You showed me how to love and how to be loved. I always thought that I would never find love and that I would be lonely for the rest of my life. Then I met this 6'3 brown skinned nigga named Omar Reese Wills who is loving, funny, sexy, and just one of the most beautiful people on this planet.
O: awe shucks doll face I can't with you. You making me blush ( he says this in his "country" accent)
Me: you know what O you always be playing. Matter of fact let me bury you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
After a lot of pleases and millions of cherries on top he let me do it. We got out the water and I started. Burying someone isn't as easy as you may think. I finished in 20 minutes and he was completely under sand he couldn't move a muscle. Two things in this world he doesn't like are crabs and koala bears. I wanna fuck with him so I get up an go to the water to find a crab. I found one and it was the perfect size too. I climbed on top of him and secretly put the crab to where he couldn't see it. We broke apart and now sit back and enjoy the show.
Me: O I don't want you to move (Hahaha funny right) or freak out but there is a crab near you!
The crab moved to where his chest would be just looking at him.
O: Micah you better get this mutha fuckin crab off me now! I'm not playin with you. When I get out this sand you getting it! This shit ain't funny yo Ima whoop your ass !
He was just yelling cause the crab was moving toward him and I had to keep moving the crab back cause it was trying to pinch his face. I was just cracking up laughing I couldn't help it this was to funny but it was getting late. So I removed the crab and put it back in the water. When I I got bat to O he was still there just moving his neck to make sure there were no more crabs. It was like he got some type of hulk strength cause he busted up through the sand. As soon I saw he was free I took off running like I was in one of my track meets. I was a sprinter so I'm pretty fast. Something told me not to look back but of course my ass did. When I did all I saw was O hot on my tail damn he's fast so I picked up my speed and made a sharp turn and he was still on me. I was getting tired he done chased me around this whole damn beach for almost 10 mins. He tackles me then he just hovering over me I don't know what he's going to do.
O: I don't know what you thought was so so funny back there but when we get back to the hotel just know it's goin down.
He got up and I was just still on the ground just thinking bout what he meant. His voice was low but loud husky but sexy. I'm kind of nervous now. We packed up everything and got in the car.
O: don't try and get nervous on me now bu- matter of Ima be straight up you been actin up lately you finna get this dick lil nigga.
We haven't had sex lately so its probably gonna feel like the first time again and I'm just a little worried. We arrived at the hotel and I was just I don't know how you would describe it. While on the elevator some girl asked me what kind of weave do I have. I looked everywhere to see who she was talking to cause last time I checked this is 100% natural. I told her this is natural and to put a cherry on top I showed her my roots. We got up to the room and O stripped both of of and put us in the shower. He was rough but he took his time and I was getting really hot. We got out and he laid me on the bed and put K Camp - Actin up on repeat and went to work. I didn't know how to act when he puts it down I could help but try to crawl away.
O: naw lil nigga you gonna take this. Arch that back....... Yeah just like that...... Mmmmmmmmm
We went at it til I couldn't walk after. We took another shower and he was trying to get some more in the shower. We got out and did our nightly routine and then went to the bed pulled the covers over us. I cuddled up under him but tonight he wanted to sleep in between my legs. So he got comfortable on my chest and my legs wrapped around him and he fell straight to sleep. I stayed awake for a couple hours just rubbing O's waves until I fell asleep. Me coming to Cali to meet his family is like the best thing cause now I have people who can handle him when he get out of control. But his family is the most loving and welcoming people ever. If you have people in your life like that don't ever let them go. I'm sad that I'm leaving soon but you never know we might move out here later on in life.

~Spring time~

So my birthday is in a week and I'll be turning 19 and I'm too pumped cause I know O has something special planned for me. He has to after what I did for him on his. Right now we're at the store getting food for the house and he wants to act like a lil 10 y/o asking if he can get things, pushing the cart then ghost riding like annoying things but I love this boy to death. We get everything we need and we go to the cashier to check out. I can't believe we bought close to $400 in food and it will be gone in bout a week. We left the store and went home to just chill he says he wants to spend as much time with me as possible before I leave for this 1 week modeling camp that I have to go on after my birthday. I get knocked out my thoughts by O talking.
O: you know in a couple of months we would have been together for a year right?
Me: yes I know and I can't wait I never thought I would be in a relationship with a person as wonderful as you.
Out of nowhere he started singing Beyoncé - Baby boy then he started a pillow fight with me so if he wants war, war is what he's gonna get. His phone was ringing and was Momma V. And he put her on speaker.

(O's POV)

O: heyyy momma I miss you so much.
Momma: boy shut up you act like you ain't seen me in years. Where my son in law at?
Micah: right here momma you on speaker.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I know the last part of this makes no sense but it will later on. Don't forget to vote, comment and share my book. Thank you for all the support.